Cain wasn't beaten by one lucky punch, he was beaten by many.

JDS is gonna get raped

hes never been remotely close to losing. never been dropped or even wobbled by a punch. never been on the ground for more that 5 seconds and has decimated every opponent so far including ya boy brown pride. soo ya, probably not

jds threw a great punch, cant deny that.

but the same can be said about serra, jus sayin.

So JDS is a has been or never was fighter and won a reality show with a bunch of other has been or never was fighters and almost got ko'd by a spinning back fist by the same guy who ko'd him before with the same move on that show.

Got it. Neat.

So JDS is a has been or never was fighter and won a reality show with a bunch of other has been or never was fighters and almost got ko'd by a spinning back fist by the same guy who ko'd him before with the same move on that show.

Got it. Neat.

Calling Matt Serra a nobody and a has been? Having a bad day or are we just trolling?

Got it. Neat.

tumblr_lzrsfdYOa41rop03zo1_500.jpg

Many lucky punches?

Why is everyone so caught up on the last fight instead of excited about the one coming up?

JDS seems like such a legitimately nice person that I kind of want him to stop fighting, sooner or later he's actually going to knock someones head off and it will probably destroy him that he killed a man.

I like Cain, and I don't want it to be him.

hang on t.s
rashad beat chuck with a lucky punch?
I seem to recall him out manuevering and lighting chuck up a few times before the big one during that fight ...... so nothing lucky there either

hes never been remotely close to losing. never been dropped or even wobbled by a punch. never been on the ground for more that 5 seconds and has decimated every opponent so far including ya boy brown pride. soo ya, probably not

Except for when he was on his back for 3 rounds in a row and lost.

hang on t.s
rashad beat chuck with a lucky punch?
I seem to recall him out manuevering and lighting chuck up a few times before the big one during that fight ...... so nothing lucky there either

Inb4 TS makes a thread that Cain beat JDS with a lucky punch. Not rooting for Cain or anything but this thread is just fanboy crap. Most of his points are just stretching the truth.

at this point carwin was JDS most interesting test for gauging this fight imo. after failing to get JDS down carwin was content to stand while gassed and beat up. what makes cain vs jds so interesting is that cain wont gas first and he has better TD's than carwin.

JDS is a beast but everyone needs to stop acting like hes anderson silva on the feet. he couldnt stop roy or carwin in a stand up fight. HW decisions are extremely rare if the fight stays standing. yes JDS can ko anyone and yes hes a great striker but hes not some lethal super freak.

if cain comes in with a better gameplan (lets be honest he made the same mistakes vs kongo) he will test JDS in ways that no other HW could. nobody JDS has faced has cains wrestling and cardio. stuffing 1 or 2 takedowns might be enough to find an opening and ko cain but if not then he will eventually get taken down. we have no clue how good he is off his back at this point

im taking cain via cardio

It aint lucky if JDS meant to do it, which is a fairly safe assumption.

jds threw a great punch, cant deny that.

but the same can be said about serra, jus sayin.

Your logic is childish and incorrect.

JDS throws great punches EVERYTIME he fights and they always are the key to his victories.

Serra hit the jackpot with a puncher's chance.

You might be playing dummie or you really dont know, but Serra is a BJJ based fighter,while JDS is a striker.

yaaaaaawn... so boring. of course it was 1 punch foo, why the fuk u tryin to argue this?

TS , cain will not be 'franklin'd' lets make a Av/Sig bet on this fight

I got Cain

JDS seems like such a legitimately nice person that I kind of want him to stop fighting, sooner or later he's actually going to knock someones head off and it will probably destroy him that he killed a man.

I like Cain, and I don't want it to be him.

If it wasnt for the fight gaaaaame he'd prolly have a key knee deep in the crack gaaaame

I'm really looking forward to the rematch.

I hope for a longer fight where both men show off their abilities and I also hope for the same result.

Back