Cain vs Werdum II makes sense

No.

Arlovski made sense.
JDS made sense.
Stipe made sense.

It's just that Dana wants Cain as the champ.

No.

Arlovski made sense.
JDS made sense.
Stipe made sense.

It's just that Dana wants Cain as the champ.

If you want paper champions, they all make sense. At the end of the day, they are all more beatable than Cain, and they will all fall faster than him, even if they win.

If you want paper champions, they all make sense. At the end of the day, they are all more beatable than Cain, and they will all fall faster than him, even if they win.

what's a paper champion?

Cain wanted a way out in the last fight, he knew he was gonna get KO'd standing. The writing was on the wall half way through the second round.

He shouldn't get a rematch. There were other viable contenders. This fight makes no sense.

Cain asked the UFC to book him in Mexico City. He got his ass kicked in Mexico City. Time to win some fights and earn a shot, not have one given to him for no good reason.

Cain held up the division for two years, the got decimated by Werdum.

Both JDS and AA hold wins over Werdum.

Arlovski, Stipe, Reem, Rothwell, JDS have all been active and winning/looking good relative to Cain. Meanwhile, Cain has not won a fight since 2013. Your opinion that Cain should get the next title shot is founded on nothing but fanboyism.

Werdum/Arlovski
Stipe/Cain
JDS/Reem
Fedor/Mir
Rothwell/Browne
Struve/Bigfoot
Nelson/Johnson

Cain held up the division for two years, the got decimated by Werdum.

Both JDS and AA hold wins over Werdum.

Arlovski, Stipe, Reem, Rothwell, JDS have all been active and winning/looking good relative to Cain. Meanwhile, Cain has not won a fight since 2013. Your opinion that Cain should get the next title shot is founded on nothing but fanboyism.

I love how people focus so much on the negative. Yeah, he got injured. Unlucky him. And yes, he had a bad night against Werdum. What about all his destructions? All the guys he made look like shit? Yeah, let

I love how people focus so much on the negative. Yeah, he got injured. Unlucky him. And yes, he had a bad night against Werdum. What about all his destructions? All the guys he made look like shit? Yeah, let

Immediate title rematches are only supposed to occur after very close fights. Werdum clearly beat Cain. Cain should have to prove he is the no. 1 contender by beating someone else first.

Doesn't make sense. Apart from the fact that if Can wins, then what? Get injured again and fight twice in 3 years... Does Werdum get an immediate rematch?

Has to be that TS is just trolling.

Sure, we can put ... Arlovski in the octagon with Werdum ...

Yes please.

I get your point though. HW is almost as shabby as LHW right now. Giving Cain the shot isn't as lame as giving Vitor and Chael LHW shots, but it's still pretty sad.

Back