*Cain Vs Ngannou is a 5 rounder? If the fight goes to the championship rounds, who has the edge? *

Ngannou has 2 minutes to win that fight.

cain coming from a back injury,36 years old he is not miocic... Im with ngannou

Last edited:
Probably Cain but Cain's cardio is one of the most overrated things in mma. I remember people talking like Werdum would be gassed after 3 minutes and after that it'd be all Cain but Cain was the one that gassed. I don't by the altitude excuse, you're trying to tell me the dude with the brown pride tattoo who wanted to fight in Mexico wasn't prepared for the altitude in Mexico?

NGannou's gss tank is far from great. But he's not like Lombard, that will look like he just finished a marathon after round 1. Btw, Blaydes is an active wrestler, and Francis did fine against him.

blaydes is a great wrestler, but he wasnt able to use his wrestling to grind/wear down ngannou like stipe did.

i'm not saying ngannou's gas tank is horrible in a vacuum, but defending takedown after takedown will zap his energy.

Who has the edge in the championship rounds ?

are you new to MMA TS or are you just a piss taker ?

<mma3><34><27><26><23><KingstonFrown><Meh02><JerryWWF>{<hhh]<1><{walkerwhut}><bball1>l<FutbolThink>

Back