*Cain Vs Ngannou is a 5 rounder? If the fight goes to the championship rounds, who has the edge? *

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Ngannou has a decent gas tank. How would Cain's gas tank be if he needs to fight at the championship rounds?

I mean by default its Cain.

We saw Ngannou go 5 with Stipe and it was pretty terrible.

Surely Ngannou is fucked if he doesnt get Cain out within 3, but with 1 punch KO power, he's probably deadly all 5 rounds. Like a Tyron.

I think Ngannou JDS's Cain early and quickly or Cain Cain's Ngannou for 3 rounds and then finishes.

are you saying he has a good gas tank because of his nostrils

Ngannou has a decent gas tank. How would Cain's gas tank be if he needs to fight at the championship rounds?

i feel like you mixed up the names-

cain has a decent gas tank (at sea level). how will ngannou's gas tank fare if he needs to fight in rounds 4 and 5? well we've already seen him gas in later rounds. cain should be able to do to ngannou what stipe did.

If that fight last longer than half a Round, Cain got the edge....

Even mountain level Cain will run circles around a gassed N'gannou after the second round

This is similar to Jones/Gus II. I assume Cain has the clear edge but there are a lot of question marks that will have to be addressed in the fight.

Like anyone knows how Cain's gas tank is going to be after not fighting for 2 1/2 years. What a useless thread.

Elevation in Phoenix/Scottsdale is only about 1,200 feet.

Cain should be fine.

Ok I have to say Ngannou. Why? I'm expecting vintage Cain and that he will take Ngannou down and destroy him in the first round. If he hasn't finished Ngannou by the third round, something is up - either Cain has too much ring rust or he's too old and injured. If that were to happen, which I don't think will, then I see a gassed out Ngannou landing something and knocking out Cain. Cain by (T)KO round 1-3 or Ngannou by KO round 4-5.

i feel like you mixed up the names-

cain has a decent gas tank (at sea level). how will ngannou's gas tank fare if he needs to fight in rounds 4 and 5? well we've already seen him gas in later rounds. cain should be able to do to ngannou what stipe did.

NGannou's gss tank is far from great. But he's not like Lombard, that will look like he just finished a marathon after round 1. Btw, Blaydes is an active wrestler, and Francis did fine against him.

If Cain is anything close to what he was he wins this fight on wrestling and cardio pretty easy.

Back