Cain vs Kongo

I feel really uncomfortable shooting on someone. I just have to get way to low for my liking. I feel like im asking to get kneed.

Have you found any solutions to get the fight to the ground if you want it there?

Have you found any solutions to get the fight to the ground if you want it there?

Trips man.

but against a good wrestlers im pretty much fucked. I am nothing special when it comes to fighting. I knew some, but not alot.

If i can clinch i feel much more comfortable. But trying to shoot a single or a double, I just look incredibly stupid and usually get spawled on or reversed.

the one thing i did learn from the wrestlers is head control. one guy wasnt the best at shooting but his head control was like a half thai clinch an he used it along with a nice wrist control to get in for takedowns. not as fast but effective

Trips man.

but against a good wrestlers im pretty much fucked. I am nothing special when it comes to fighting. I knew some, but not alot.

If i can clinch i feel much more comfortable. But trying to shoot a single or a double, I just look incredibly stupid and usually get spawled on or reversed.

Don't know these guys but this is the kind of stuff I like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbXvV-qk_8

Back