Cain VS JDS = Cain VS Lesnar

Every day since losing the belt. :)

In all seriousness though, we will find out this Saturday. I think JDS will win again, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a much closer fight than last time.

I'd be pretty hard for it not to be closer than the first fight, unless JDS KO's or submits him in 50 seconds or under.

For the record, I know the fights aren't completely analogous. For me its more about the way posters on Sherdog are portraying them.

Back when Lesnar was still the viking god who wrestled the Kraken that everyone thought he was, people were saying that his wrestling would be too much for Cain and that Cain would get ground and pounded.

Now people are saying that Cains wrestling is too much for JDS and even though JDS already had him starring in his own adaption of "Gone in Sixty Seconds", it doesn't mean anything.

I believe it was on this stage:

cainmirrormatch.png

Solid 5th post sir.

Not to be a dick TS, but is it really worth putting that quote in your sig? I mean how many people truly believed Vera would beat Shogun (I picked Vera to win though LOL but only because I've been a Vera fan for a long time and hope he would stop underachieving, didn't think he would actually win though). I'm pretty sure Vera was a huge underdog.

On topic, I hope JDS wins and think he will. However if he throws a kick to the body like that and Cain catches it again, I think Cain will take him down.

This

Back