Cain VS JDS = Cain VS Lesnar

JDS will defeat Cain...Why?? Because his boxing is superior, het TDD is great, he moves like a lightweight, so JDS by TKO again!

A lot of people were making fun out of Brock when he lost to Cain, saying that he was humiliated. Even that he doesn't belong in the same cage with him.
Then when Cain faced and lost in such a devastating fashion early in the first vs JDS, everybody thought it's kind of a fluke.
Comparing the two fights, I think Cain did worse vs JDS than what Brock did vs Cain.
Brock had a good minute and a half and even managed to find openings in Cain's defence.

Comparing the two fights, I think Cain did worse vs JDS than what Brock did vs Cain.
Brock had a good minute and a half and even managed to find openings in Cain's defence.

You are a f**king idiot.

You are a f**king idiot.

how-tough-am-i-i-got-on-disneychannelcom-without-asking-my-parents.jpg

Let's not pretend like that was a good TD attempt now, he didn't even get a good grip on JDS' leg and didn't even drive through the hips, he somewhat caught JDS' leg and shot through into thin air. Had he shot through into JDS' hips, the would have most likely gotten that TD. With that said, I wonder if JDS will attempt any other kicks in the rematch.

Let's not pretend like that was a good TD attempt now, he didn't even get a good grip on JDS' leg and didn't even drive through the hips, he somewhat caught JDS' leg and shot through into thin air. Had he shot through into JDS' hips, the would have most likely gotten that TD. With that said, I wonder if JDS will attempt any other kicks in the rematch.

I've been seeing a lot of knee work whenever Junior is hitting pads with his muay thai coach. I'm definetly expecting some knees when Cain comes in shooting for the legs.
Don't know about the kicks, don't think it is too smart to do so, he saw what happened to BigFoot, one elbow one cut and you can't even fight anymore.

I've been seeing a lot of knee work whenever Junior is hitting pads with his muay thai coach. I'm definetly expecting some knees when Cain comes in shooting for the legs.
Don't know about the kicks, don't think it is too smart to do so, he saw what happened to BigFoot, one elbow one cut and you can't even fight anymore.

Yeah maybe, although a missed knee could get his leg caught and get Cain the TD though, that's the second biggest question in this fight, if Cain gets the TD, can he keep him down long enough to land significant damage? Funny that you mention the cut on BF, because now that I think about Cain is probably gonna be throwing elbows and trying to do the same to Junior, which is a smart strategy.

I believe it was on this stage:

cainmirrormatch.png

lol, this is awesome. MK1, good times.

looks a lot like this one
s4s6t4.gif

The main difference is how they both reacted, junior knew how to get out of the situation better.

He did not get a good grip on JDS' leg because of JDS's TDD in the first place.

when did cain fight himself?

Every day since losing the belt. :)

In all seriousness though, we will find out this Saturday. I think JDS will win again, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a much closer fight than last time.

i definitely see velasquez taking dos santos down.

how long, and how effective cain is able to apply ground-and-pound, will be the big question, in my mind.

win or lose...i think this fight will be a war.

Even though the 1st fight ended VERY quickly, I still see this one as a 50/50 fight. I'm not sure I agree with your analogy in that Cain is a way better striker than Lesnar, and JDS is not nearly as good of a wrestler as Cain.

JDS won't be on the ground with Cain, his takedown defense is awesome. He will keep the fight standup and knock cain ou on the second round. BTW, if cain get sucess in any takedown and keep JDS on the ground we will see something like cain X big foot, but i think it wont happen.

Cain got caught early. That's all there is too it. Not taking anything away from jds he completely earned that belt. I think this time around tho Cain is gonna be relentless and put jds on his back and split him open with gnp.
I got Cain via 2nd round tko

I hope you're somewhat right with your prediction. I want to see a war, damn it. My money is still on JDS though. Cain's problem, in a few of his fights actually, IS that he's relentless. And I mean that in regards to his striking exchanges and fearlessness.

It can secure the W and get you by the skin of your teeth at times, sure, but more often than not, that's only when you are faster, more agile, more athletic, etc. than your opponent. Just look at Fedor's career when he seemingly dismantled people, but at other times looked like he survived and pulled off an upset.

Cain has met his match in handspeed and athleticism when it comes to JDS. You couple that with the fact that JDS has a solid chin if not the best chin in the division, and it spells disaster for Cain's relentless, caution-to-the-wind style. I hope he applies that mentality to his forte and challenges JDS on the ground, constantly. It's pretty much the only way for him to get the belt back.

I honestly don't care who wins, because they've been my two favorite heavyweights for a while. Whoever beats the other, deserves to be champ, bottom line. I can't wait.

Back