Cain vs Cormier

GrizzPunk

White Belt
Reaction score
I know they may never fight which is a shame! But could Cain do the same thing he did with JDS to Daniel Cormier?

Cain can cause Cormier to get tired in the 3rd and later rounds. But he won't be able to punch him at well because Cormier can easily stuff Cain's single leg takedowns without exposing himself to punches.

Cain can cause Cormier to get tired in the 3rd and later rounds. But he won't be able to punch him at well because Cormier can easily stuff Cain's single leg takedowns without exposing himself to punches.
Cormiers cardio was better against Barnett than Cains was against JDS.

Cormier would beat Cain along with every other HW in MMA

This is honestly one of the style fights available in any division. I think dc would win due to better wrestling and more power in his hands.

Cormier would win. People don't realize how good Cormier is. Where does Cain win?

Cormiers cardio was better against Barnett than Cains was against JDS.

Cormier would beat Cain along with every other HW in MMA

Cain threw 85 more punches and attempted 22 more takedowns than Cormier. Of course he was more tired, he was far more active.

I think DC is better wrestler....... But Cain could hurt him with a punch and start that downhill spiral

Cormier would win. People don't realize how good Cormier is. Where does Cain win?

I dont know about all but most people respect how awesome Cormier is, issue here is some people havent seen all his fights in SF or dont know his credentials, plus hasnt fought a top 5 ranked HW (Bigfoot and Barnett are damn good I know).

Cain is taller, faster, better standup, better cardio, and a damn good wrestler. Cormier has the slight edge on the ground, has the power bombs. First off they will never fight each other, second it would be a good fight where I give slight advantage to Cain but could easily go either way. And Cormier might be the guy to be Jones at 205.

They're very good friends. Not gonna happen

I think Cain would win via being faster, getting Cormier down would definitely be a problem. I think it would be a very tough fight, but Cain's speed would probably win in the long run. He may have better cardio as well.

I'm a little gun-shy after picking JDS to beat Cain again, but I'd go with DC

Back