Cain Velasquez

lol, I like how you're speaking directly to him.

God willing, he'll log onto Sherdog, read this advice, and make the proper adjustments in the last few hours before his fight. JDS better hope he doesn't have WiFi.

God willing, he'll log onto Sherdog, read this advice, and make the proper adjustments in the last few hours before his fight. JDS better hope he doesn't have WiFi.

if I wins I want 10% of his purse.

if I wins I want 10% of his purse.

Personally, I'd say that depends on his purse.

Right off the bat, I'd say nothing too girly...10% or not, I don't want anybody thinking I'm queer for my accessories. Secondly, nothing too big or tacky...that screams of insecurity. It'd have to be expensive, but not gaudy. Unisex would be nice. Leather for the durability, and preferably loaded with tic-tacs or some other breath-freshener. No tampons, kleenex, loose change, or any of that nonsense.

Personally, I'd say that depends on his purse.

Right off the bat, I'd say nothing too girly...10% or not, I don't want anybody thinking I'm queer for my accessories. Secondly, nothing too big or tacky...that screams of insecurity. It'd have to be expensive, but not gaudy. Unisex would be nice. Leather for the durability, and preferably loaded with tic-tacs or some other breath-freshener. No tampons, kleenex, loose change, or any of that nonsense.

It's a European Handbag!!!

That's like saying you can tell the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Everyone knows you're a damn liar.

I can only tell when it melts...

Sherdoggers are none to be magical people that can send their typed forum rants to the fighter over the natural radio waves and into their ear.

That's like saying you can tell the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Everyone knows you're a damn liar.

naw man it is like it be, if it aint be which it isn't it better is man.

you know?

He shoudl watch the rematches to know what could happen if his opponent is prepared.

"Oh hi Needforble, you can come bowling with me if you like"!

Back