Cain Velasquez vs. Jon Jones tale of the tape

Cain looks like a 205'er till you see his legs.

12857072929542.g.jpg

ufc-140-press-conference-jon-jones-and-lyoto-machida.jpg

Well done. Jones towers over Cain and would be the bigger, better fighter. Jones via hellbows

24lpvn9.jpg

this picture clearly shows that cain is bigger.
/thread.

Is that picture of Cain with Machida real, it looks photo-shopped

IMG]http://tatame.terra.com.br/imagensup/18410/12857072929542.g.jpg[/IMG]
ufc-140-press-conference-jon-jones-and-lyoto-machida.jpg

Jones seen more like 6'5" even taller than JDS.
UFC always have stupid height on wiki sometime.
Carwin listed at 6'5" before he fight Brock lol. he's shorter than Brock at 6'3".
they drop Carwin to 6'2"

240-250ibs Jones would be a threat to heavyweight. Jones might even be the best HW UFC fighter too till he grow old and get weaker and new breed will beat him when he pass his prime in the next 10 years.

Hmmm

i think Cain takes this

He got more power
Better Gas tank

Jones wins fights mostly because he can set pace and he is safe from all real harm with that reach. I think Cains pace is too much for Jones

Cain would beat up Jones like a grown man would beat up a child imo

In related topics, who do you think would win in a fight between a proud brown bear and a black bear with skinny legs?

Black bears are tiny compared to brown bears. Brown bear via pride and better food.

Is that picture of Cain with Machida real, it looks photo-shopped

Very real, Machida has trained at AKA more than a few times now.

Jones is going up to HW soon any a way and Cain may still be champ. If Jones beats Cormier, he should leave the division right after.

Cain would beat up Jones like a grown man would beat up a child imo

I am not a Jones fan but I realy can't wait for him to fight at heavyweight and wreck everyone.

Regardless of size, I still think Velasquez beats Jones.

Jones is taller and has a longer reach but Cain is heavier. I think it's a tough fight for both but with Cain winning.

jones @ 265 after weight cut would ragdoll velasquez

im not sure if he could gain 15 lbs of muscle hehe but i could see him putting on 6 lbs of muscle or so if he really went at it in 6 months - over time though i see him at 235-240, but a little less shredded since he doesnt have to thinka bout cutting weight

i dont see him getting super duper ripped and pulling an overeem, hes pretty lean as is

This would be such an awesome fight!!! I really hope Jones moves to HW at some point.

Jones would torture Cain for about 4 rounds if he came in at a decent 235-240.

cain just fought a guy who is almost as tall as jones, and he landed plenty of times.

i think that cain would to jones exactly what he did to dos santos. close the distance, and either strike or clinch up for the takedown, and win this fight via late tko or unanimous decision.

Back