News Cain Velasquez vs. Francis Ngannou scheduled to headline UFC Fight Night Phoenix

This fight ain't happening. I'm not getting excited for this 1. I hate to be that guy but injury will end this hype. Probably already has lol. I do love watching Cain but damn he gets injured so much

if thats what you have to back up your shitty opinions it makes sense that you were here on early sherdog

You've literally offered nothing to counter my original statements besides mentioning a name, noob. Be specific why you disagree with me and we can have a discussion. Conversely, feel free to eat shit and die.

You've literally offered nothing to counter my original statements besides mentioning a name, noob. Be specific why you disagree with me and we can have a discussion. Conversely, feel free to eat shit and die.

Fedor is the GOAT and more explosive than Cangannou

If Cain doesn't break his neck, spine, arms, legs and what is left from bone system he is going to dominate the fight as Stipe did, but even better.

This reminds me of Khabib and Mcgregor stylistically. If Cain gets takedown early, Ngannou will gas. Otherwise, 90% chance Ngannou will catch Cain with something.

This reminds me of Khabib and Mcgregor stylistically. If Cain gets takedown early, Ngannou will gas. Otherwise, 90% chance Ngannou will catch Cain with something.
Cain should be able to lay n pray

cain takes francis down, ground and pound for 2-3 minutes, it is all over. omg cain is back! who's he to fight next? omg he is injured again. out for 1.5 year.

Love Cain, but i have a feeling Ngannou will catch him in the first round.

Back