Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2 (Confirmed) (Poll)

At sea level Werdums cardio will be better as well.

He got smoked and finished, absolutely dominated. I see no reason not to give him an instant rematch. Right?

What has Cain or Gustafson or Condit done to warrant their title shot?

UFC fighters should focus more on their popularity and Mic skill instead of actually fighting.

44527-Alison-Brie-no-gif-6vP7.gif

Hopefully Werdum puts him down for good and we never have to see a fucking Cain Velasquez title fight after a 9 month delay again

What a garbage idea. Not even a tiny shred of a reason to do an immediate rematch.

I know somebody who will be very angry with this.

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

I mean hey, if anyone deserves an instant rematch it's Cain, what with all his activity as champ and impressive streak of title defenses and all. Plus Werdum/Cain 1 was such an ultra-competitive fight with Werdum finishing him early in the 3rd, it only makes sense to have an instant rematch.

I know most people are really upset about this, but not me. I'd love to see another one, not at crazy altitude.

And I still think Werdum wins, I rooted for him in the first one, so I'm not some Cain fan making excuses.

Sucks for Werdum and everybody else.

And if Cain wins, then what? Rubbermatch underwater? On the moon?

Last edited:
Was this in the last fight contract?? Immediate rematch if I lose or some bullshit??

Is Joe Silva retarded?

Like, seriously...the HW div were starting to look exciting again. New champ, good fights for Cain and Werdum. UFC has become a joke.

I didn't like this but then I thought about it, maybe we are overreacting... I mean this is Cain we're talking about, what are the chances he gets hurt and won't be able to fight?

the UFC might have someone on standby (Arlovski or Stipe depending if they win their next fights).

Back