Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2 (Confirmed) (Poll)

Werdum; but he better bring his A game. I hope he doesn't get all chubby and comfortable; he already showed he has all the tools to win.

No surprise there's no date announced. Between Werdum wanting a vacation and we just have to assume Cain is injured.

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

So stupid...

Werdum RD4 (T)KO

Agreed, and I am disappoint. :icon_cry2 Shouldn't Cain have to fight his way back to another TS, especially since he let 18 months elapse between his last two fights?

This is bullshit, I don't give a damn about sea level Cain.

hope werdum ends cain as a slap in the face to the UFC. With the beating he received, he really doesnt deserve a rematch, but hey lets bring it on.

Sea level Cain

Doesn't matter, Cain will get hurt and Arlovski or Stipe will step in

Lol

How stupid, ufc must be bumming so hard that Cain lost, I hope it's in Brazil.

I like both fighters but no way does cain deserve a instant rematch

Cain just have to fight like he always used to, so he just doesn't have to gas. He was winning the fight cleary before gassing and he was not even fighting like he used to. Winning but not showing the pace, pressure and everything else.

Oh boy.

Cain's last opponents:
- Werdum
- Werdum
- JDS
- Bigfoot
- JDS
- Bigfoot
- JDS

Will be 3 fighters in his last 7 fights. Over 5 years :(

Dana really wants Cain to be champ for the mexican market. lmao

Cain ain't got nothing on Werdum.

Werdum will finish him standing this time around.

Zero interest. It's laughable how few people Cain has fought at HW. The guy has faced a total of like three different fighters in five years. What a joke.

On ufc broadcasts, Rogan says Cain is the GOAT HW though. On his podcast where uncle dana has no say, he says Fedor

Back