Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2 (Confirmed) (Poll)

Thats how you get title shots in the UFC these days....get smashed in your previous fight and the shot is all yours! Happened to Gus and possibly now to Cain....wtf

It definitely won't look like their first fight. Not sure if Cain takes it but he damn sure better not look like a drunken frat boy trying to wrestle this time around.

this better be a fucking joke.

no way cain gets a rematch being completely and utterly dismantled by werdum. cain was never in that fight.

werdum would crush him easily again.

It's fcuked up, it should be Arlovski next.

But it's still an interesting fight. Again.

dude was destroyed and receive a gift rematch. wtf is going on.

the funny thing will be if Cain somehow win this one, another rematch is coming LOOOOOL

I'll be rooting for Cain (to get injured) ;P

I never wish injuries on people but to be honest Cain getting hurt again before this fight can happen would be the best thing for the sport.

Better for him to get hurt before the fight than get hurt after the fight and go another 2 years without a HW title fight.

my brain says werdum, but my heart is rooting for cain to win his belt back.

If this match happens, I expect Cain to win.

how ever he doesn't deserve the opportunity in my eyes.

So, I have a question... why is Cain getting an immediate rematch?

won't watch this fight on principle (seriously). and hope others follow suit.

these dumbass automatic rematches just get more and more ludicrous. silva - weidman was bad enough, but at least that was a one-punch KO. werdum completely dominated cain for multiple rounds and THEN finished him.

time to take a stand against this shit, don't anyone buy this one. would be the only protest they would listen to.

Oh hell naw, fuck that. The fight no one wants to see, rev up those twitter accounts and bomb Dana with complaints. It's worked at least once before.

if its not arlovski, i like it

I cannot believe they are actually considering giving him a rematch.

1. The fight wasn't even close, Werdum dominated.
2. Bigfoot and JDS are Cain's only victories in FIVE YEARS.
3. He is always injured and if he somehow manages to make it to this fight without getting injured, I'm sure if he wins he will not defend the belt for another year. The HW division has been a mess for years because of him.

Based on all that I think there is at least 5 guys at HW who deserves a title shot before Cain does.

aaand that about covers it, thanks bud.

Sea level Cain will win, bet on it.

Back