Cain Velasquez responds to Tyson Fury's challenge to fight

the whole brown pride thing is mexican price, like irish pride, italian pride, i get it now. gangs?

fury is a new school traveler. the ones that dont travel and carry manc or liverpudly accents. and i dont normally target anyone or race, i got some traveler friends and a 2 who have passed from old age.
but alot of traveling communities cause crime rate to increase. i know by my own town, the ones arrived here, the youngsters are scum, the ones in the 30's and 40's too.
kidnapping, slavery, mugging old women, trust me, probably alot worse than anything cain has done lol.
and hes either from the liverpool or manc "travelers" they aint gonna be nice. no offense to the good ones, but just sayin.

i aint saying fury is bad btw, but alot of people think travelers are the same as before, they had honour. now days alot of involved with crime, big and scummy.

im out of this thread.

What top boxer in his prime has ever done k1?

which one has attempted? you telling me they'd smash it? they'd need to cross train

He's a skilled boxer with a lot of size. He could go somewhere. He has a decent win over Chisora. Top 3 in the UK. He draws huge ratings in the UK.

Whether people like him or not, people do like to watch him. He has a killer extinct to which make some of his fights exciting.

Here's a fight two fights ago. You can't say he doesn't have some skill and he's not as slow as people keep saying on here. People keep saying that who have never even watched him. He's faster then JDS. I recommend watching the last two rds from 12:15 on.

i aint ever said he aint a good boxer. but not world class. Price is better. Fury is sloppy at times, and sometimes aint sharp.

chisora and johnson are his best wins. and sorry chisora, is a killer but at times amatuer skill wise. the fight with fury got so sloppy at the end. people cant complain about cain and jds being sloppy considering they are mma guys.

which one has attempted? you telling me they'd smash it? they'd need to cross train

I'm asking which one has attempted? If they haven't then we wouldn't know. What I know is the talent pool in boxing is far greater then K1. Making the talent better.

i aint ever said he aint a good boxer. but not world class. Price is better. Fury is sloppy at times, and sometimes aint sharp.

chisora and johnson are his best wins. and sorry chisora, is a killer but at times amatuer skill wise. the fight with fury got so sloppy at the end. people cant complain about cain and jds being sloppy considering they are mma guys.

Who has Price fought that makes him better? If we were to compare both their last fights I don't see how someone could say Price is better. Both are good contenders at this point. I wouldn't call one better then the other though.

Shannon Briggs is the only one I know who was a decent boxer who tried K1 near his prime. He won by ko against some nobody.

Shannon Briggs is the only one I know who was a decent boxer who tried K1 near his prime. He won by ko against some nobody.

Ray Mercer tried K1 and got his jaw broke by Remy Bonjasky inside 30 seconds.

Matt SKelton is a shitty Boxer but used to be half decent in K1, he got submitted in a MMA fight to.

Ray Mercer tried K1 and got his jaw broke by Remy Bonjasky inside 30 seconds.

Matt SKelton is a shitty Boxer but used to be half decent in K1, he got submitted in a MMA fight to.

Ray Mercer was 46 and Matt Skleton started out as a Kickboxer so that has nothing to do with Prime, good boxer going into k1 or MMA for that matter.

My point being... There hasn't been one. I'm inclined to believe a top boxer would fair pretty well in K1. Especially the pressure fighters. The talent pool is so much larger in boxing then other fight sports. The strikers in boxing are just better and more tested. Vitali would probably be the best K1 fighter as soon as he tried with he kickboxing background. He's too busy making 10m a fight though.

I think MMA would be a much harder transition for a boxer do to the grappling aspect. One might do well over time if he worked on TDD and learned enough to at least survive on the ground.

Then again this is never happening, because a prime top 20 boxer is going to stick with boxing do to the money aspect.

That (what Cain said) is pretty much all there is to it.

He needs to get passed Minowaman before he even thinks about UFC. Minowaman by heelhook

Classy words from Cain. Good ambassador for the UFC.

Would be nice to see him TKO this freak within 1 minute though. He could kill this guy anywhere, the only way this guy could beat Cain would be within the protected rules of a boxing match.

I agree.

Absolutely the perfect answer.

Lame answer.

Perfect answer would have been: I've never heard of Tyron Flurry. But I'm not a match-maker, I'm a fighter... and I'll fight anyone put in front of me.

If you werent an immature prick who pms me you'd understand I used the word most boxers. MOST, not all. I know he supposedly trains kickboxing, doesnt make him a kickboxers. and if he trains kickboxing for so long, he wont be classed as just a boxer will he? I never said a boxer cant convert well to kickboxing or mma.

Who is pure these days bro? Even Muhammad Ali train martial arts aside from Boxing. We all know when we classify someone as a certain stylist that we are referring them to their PRIMARY style.

And hunt trained alot in kickboxing, you make it sound like he was a boxer who went into k1 and fucking won it. fuckin idiot.
that makes him a kickboxer.

LOL Dude Hunt train Kickboxing no more than Fury or even Manny Pacquiao. Come on man. Francois Botha was washed up and even he defeated a couple of world class K-1 Kickboxers at the time and he lasted against Remy Bonjaski who at the time was the best HW Kickboxer in the world as well as fighting a close decision against Ray Sefo in a match that could have gone either way. Yet ironically enough he couldn't last against Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Holyfield.

Fact is Mark Hunt was a pro Boxer before he ever competed as a Kickboxer. Since you want to be all technical and shit.

And I do realize about boxers and kicboxers advantages against wrestlers lol.

long reach? what makes you think the guy hes fighting aint got long a reach? semmy shilt would split his arse mate. so would most the dutch kickboxers. what you think hed counter guys like hoost, lebanner, cro cop, andy hug, peter aerts.. you joking.

How would Semmy Schilt split his arse? Oh that is right. You one of those who punches like a chick because you cannot throw a punch for shit so you think a kicker will always beat a puncher.

Just as Schilts can catch Fury with a kick, Fury can also catch Schilts with a punch.

See what I did there? If it was so easy, Botha would had never lasted against any kickboxer, Hunt would had never won the K-1 GP and Rampage would had never defeated Abidi twice when we all know Rampage never had defense against leg kicks and was strictly a boxer.

So your predicting a KO, because a b level mt guy doesnt understand hands and counters?

LOL Muay Thai hand technique is not the same as Western Boxing you moron.

FAILED.

This totally discredits your whole bias bullshit. You hate Boxing. Face it.

Has for what you said of Fury being B rated. Okay maybe so, but he is top ten as a Pro Boxer with a amateur Boxing experience and trains Kickboxing with the Dutch Kickboxers. What do you train in? What have you accomplish?

Mousasi, Rutten, and Silva were all well trained in grappling arts when those respective fights took place. Just because they weren't particularly good wrestlers or had weak sprawls doesn't mean they were weak or untrained grapplers overall.

You don't have to be train in grappling top throw strikes from bottom.

You make it seemed as if one has to train inn grappling to do things require merely by natural instincts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back