Cain Velasquez responds to Tyson Fury challenge [VIDEO]

The only thing Cain was wrong about.....that you have to work your way up....Lesnar???

There is nothing more then I would like to see Cain bust this guy up, but the fight makes no sense IMO, its a publicity stunt more then anything.

Lesnar may not have worked himself up the ladder in the typical fashion, but he did fight a few of times before fighting for a title. And he showed a lot of promise in those fights. Fury wants an immediate title shot without never having done anything at all. Big difference to me.

As I stated before, I understand the concept and the mentality of the stance he took, but was a little disappointed. Having the guy come to the gym for 30 seconds to take an ass beating is far from training with the champ.

It's obvious Cain wants to put off that the guy isn't worth his time, which he isn't, even if it is for 30 seconds in the gym and not televised. However, as a fighter and a man, you know damn well he wants to beat the shit out of this guy and prevent any future challenges from the clown. I just wish he would've at least hinted at that rather than just repeat that cliche rehearsed bullshit line over and over.

Well I suppose we can just disagree on that, I feel Tyson Fury is worth nothing more than a tired cliche of a response. The fact that it is a boring, repetitive response is precisely the purpose.

Decent exposure for Velasquez too. He's so calm, he's not gonna get rustled by a semiliterate pikey.

Dont know why everyone is bringing up lesnar, even he had to do a couple pro mma fights to get there.

Lol Cain even smiled he found it funny, he made good points.

Back