"Cain Velasquez passed on submitting JDS to prove point"

Well then let's see him prove a point by finishing him this time. With this and JDS saying Cain "hits like a girl" after getting pounded on for 25 min, these guys are acting like a couple of big babies.

He couldn't keep an uber Gassed JDS down.
I doubt he could have locked in a submission.

But Yea, GSP just read this and he realized this is the best excuse to use.
He dominates for 5 rounds without finishing to "prove a point".

PS Jon Fitch just called. He wants to know if it's okay to use this excuse as well. Jake Shields is on hold.

Im a big Junior fan but his BJJ sucks

My BJJ instructor rolls with him to help him and he says he is no wonder there

I think he wont need it though, KO round 1

Well then let's see him prove a point by finishing him this time. With this and JDS saying Cain "hits like a girl" after getting pounded on for 25 min, these guys are acting like a couple of big babies.

Or MAYBE these guys are answering questions 24/7 and WE are acting like big babies making literal interpretations of their words

Cain and Junior respect the hell out of each other and thats whats important

I can't even get hyped for this fight.

Watching Cain fight the same 2 people in his last 5 has left me wanting something new, JDS is going to got woodchippered again unless he changes his entire striking style, because currently his striking while moving backwards/backward movement in general is really bad.

Pressure will always be JDS unless he cracks Cain again early and gives him something to think about Cain is just going to keep coming forward.

Cain could have got the hooks in multiple times in that fight.

I do think Cain was pretty sloppy early on in the fight, Junior shrugged off his single leg takedowns like they were nothing. Junior looked very slippery.

Cain could have got the hooks in multiple times in that fight.

I do think Cain was pretty sloppy early on in the fight, Junior shrugged off his single leg takedowns like they were nothing. Junior looked very slippery.

JDS, GSP, 3 letters of greasy slippage??

in seriousness i dont think Cain really thought he was gonna land those early low singles, he just wanted to give JDS something to think about.

Or MAYBE these guys are answering questions 24/7 and WE are acting like big babies making literal interpretations of their words

Cain and Junior respect the hell out of each other and thats whats important

Maybe. But I'm still rooting for a double KO.

No,he wanted to KO JDS to prove a point,but couldnt.
He still mauled him badly though.

No he didn't, JDS was fine.

BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

We need a gif of that rather sloppy armbar attempt.

Cain dominated, no reason to exaggerate anything else. They each have one match to their name that played entirely into their game plans / strengths - that is what makes the third so interesting.

Cain Looked like all he wanted to do is pound on JDS. The thought of a sub did not cross his mind. He had multiple chances and you can see him looking at it, but he just didn't want it.

If JDS doesn't crack Cain in the first round. The fight is going to end by a doctors stoppage in the fourth. once Cain begins to tag JDS in the face again it might be even worst then the last beating.

IMO submission is the ultimate point of breaking someone's spirit, assuming they tap out. They had to admit defeat to themselves and tap out. Shit is my favorite, tbh.

Making somebody cry uncle is definitely badass.

Back