Cain Velasquez: Fellow UFC champ Jon Jones

This reads like a kid talking about a comic book and hard to take seriously.

Cain is not faster than either Jones or Gus and he is nowhere near as fast as Gus in terms of foot speed or hand speed. Both have size, reach and can cover more distance than Cain who has decent speed, but is not faster than either. He is also not a better striker than Gus who is a superior boxer. I would say Jones is a better kickboxer and Cain a better boxer. Cain being tougher than either or any fighter is conjecture.

Cain has been wobbled and hurt by more than just JDS. Cains chin has always been his greatest weakness in terms of his game and it would still be the same at LHW if he was a LHW.

If Cain was the best fighter in the UFC atm, then it would show in the p4p debates where he currently is not in the top 3. He is one of the best fighters in the UFC along with the other champions, and I would leave it at that.

Him rolling any of the large LHW elites like Jones or Gus is your own story.

Jones isnt faster than Cain. I dont know why i keep seeing ppl talking about Jones speed, he doesnt fight fast and he isnt all that fast.

As far as Cain rolling over whoever. Its up to them to move up not Cain. Cain walks around not that much bigger than either guy, if Cain is so easy and slow to deal with they should move up and be HW champs where more glory, $ and fame will be available to them. Esp if they are 2 div champs.

If Jones beat Gus 2 and DC, I see Jones beat Cain and JDS since I think DC is just like Cain and Gus is like JDS but just that DC and Gus are faster than Cain and JDS.

Cain is right about JOnes reach, Jones know how to use it well unlike most fighters who has reach over their opponent but can't use it effectively.

Like Struve, if he know how to use his reach and he has Jones skills, he would have been UFC HW champ.
He got KO by guy like Mark Hunt with short reach and Mark Hunt who also got KO by Manhoef who was a WW.

Shut up Cain you've only fought 3 different fighters in the last 4 years

^^this right here.

Cain is so annoying. Dude is soft as fucking butter. Always getting hurt.

Can't fucking wait for him to get KO'ed again.

If Jones beat Gus 2 and DC, I see Jones beat Cain and JDS since I think DC is just like Cain and Gus is like JDS but just that DC and Gus are faster than Cain and JDS.

Cain is right about JOnes reach, Jones know how to use it well unlike most fighters who has reach over their opponent but can't use it effectively.

Like Struve, if he know how to use his reach and he has Jones skills, he would have been UFC HW champ.
He got KO by guy like Mark Hunt with short reach and Mark Hunt who also got KO by Manhoef who was a WW.

After reading some of your posts, I've come to the conclusion that you must be around 12 years old.

you're just off base here.

Bones can't win with ya huh?

He's hinted he was wanting to move up to HW a few times in the past. I made the prediction it's never going to happen. Someone is going to whisper in his ear that he can't hang with Cain, and it's best for his win record to stay where he's at and fighting guys with a severe size and reach disadvantage.

And he proved me right; a few days before fighting Glover he said he's never going up in weight.

Jones is basically the only fight for Cain that will break 500k ppv buys lol.

If Jones gets by Gus and Cormier, there really is no one for him to fight at LHW. Maybe at that point he'll move up.

If over the remainder of the year he beats these two, yes, there is no one left RIGHT NOW. But people forget that while Jones is defending, other LHW's are also fighting. Other LHW's could very well go undefeated this year and be more than deserving of a title shot. Two that come to mind:

Rashad Evans
Anthony Johnson

And then by the time he is done defending against them, other fighters may have re - earned title shots or worked their way up. Ovince St. Preux could go undefeated up through 2015!

So the idea of "Clearing out a division" almost doesn't exist.

I'm not a Cain fan but for those calling him out, he's actually being pretty respectful here.

Lol at the insecure Jones fans bashing Cain. He said nothing wrong and wasn't being a bit disrespectful.

Why is this so often the case with fans of the P4P fighters, you guys are acting like Beliebers or sth.

Doesn't matter because when jones moves up Werdum will have the HW strap

Shut up Cain you've only fought 3 different fighters in the last 4 years

Lmao did you read the quote at all? He means he has alot of good opponents coming his way and thats it. He then goes on to praise Jon's skills. Back to your cave.

Cain is the top dog. It's jones that would have to come up and take the belt away from Cain. So if Cain says he has lots of work ahead of him then that's what it is even tho jones is more accomplished at his weight than Cain is.

Back