Cain Velasquez: Fellow UFC champ Jon Jones

If Jones gets by Gus and Cormier, there really is no one for him to fight at LHW. Maybe at that point he'll move up.

Shut up Cain you've only fought 3 different fighters in the last 4 years

Jones is outstanding. He dominates like a Federer, GSP, Mayweather or Michael Jordan. DC isn't in Jones league It would be 1 in a million honestly

It's not Cain's fault that Overeem got laid out by Bigfoot Silva in a tuneup fight for a title shot.

Tuneup fight? Lol Eddie Sanchez is a tuneup fight.

If Jones gets by Gus and Cormier, there really is no one for him to fight at LHW. Maybe at that point he'll move up.

Not a chance. Jones doesn't enjoy facing tough competition. He'll keep enjoying his success at LHW.

Jones is outstanding. He dominates like a Federer, GSP, Mayweather or Michael Jordan. DC isn't in Jones league It would be 1 in a million honestly
I think DC is. Look how he handled Hendo, and he came into that fight with a knee injury which he sustained 10 days before hand.

Not a chance. Jones doesn't enjoy facing tough competition. He'll keep enjoying his success at LHW.

You're probably right. He might end up surpassing Anderson in title defenses

This has got to be the most delusional and retarded thing I've seen. Lol at Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, Vitor, Gus, and Glover not being tough competition. Who has Jones not faced yet, other than Cormier, who is deserving of a title shot? Who are these tough guys Jones isn't facing?

Tuneup fight? Lol Eddie Sanchez is a tuneup fight.

It was a "title eliminator" but the Reem was a 3-1 favorite coming off a destruction of Brock Lesnar and a long winning streak, and he was picked by many to finish Bigfoot inside of 2 rounds. Bigfoot was coming off a KO win over Browne when Browne tore his hammy or whatever, and the two fights before that were brutal losses to Cain and DC. It's pretty evident what that matchmaking was intended to produce.

It was a "title eliminator" but the Reem was a 3-1 favorite coming off a destruction of Brock Lesnar and a long winning streak, and he was picked by many to finish Bigfoot inside of 2 rounds. Bigfoot was coming off a KO win over Browne when Browne tore his hammy or whatever, and the two fights before that were brutal losses to Cain and DC. It's pretty evident what that matchmaking was intended to produce.

I don't know...I don't count at any man that Donkey Kong'd Fedor for two rounds

You're probably right. He might end up surpassing Anderson in title defenses

Jones won't defend his title more than two more times. If he survives Gus again, DC will smash and rag-doll him.

Jones won't defend his title more than two more times. If he survives Gus again, DC will smash and rag-doll him.

LOL, sherdog has not changed.

Then DC will fly on a unicorn across a rainbow.

If you believed that then you should make a lot of money on the DC or Gus fight.

DC didn't rag roll Cummings and was touched by Cummings hands. We will see what he and Gus can do in there next fights against Jones.

Last edited:
This has got to be the most delusional and retarded thing I've seen. Lol at Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, Vitor, Gus, and Glover not being tough competition. Who has Jones not faced yet, other than Cormier, who is deserving of a title shot? Who are these tough guys Jones isn't facing?

Love how you left out Sonnen

Back