**Cain Velasquez & Fabr

Way to wait out Werdum until he made middle age, Cain. Bravo.

Werdum,by what I do not know.

He has to fight soon or will be injured of old age...... Prolly sprained his eyes reading the contract then blew a knee when he got to get his pen to sign.

this figth wont happen in june!

that's years away

This fight announced in January, cancelled by April

Why the fuck are we always waiting 5 months between fights these days.

please god, on my knees, make this fight happen, please!!!!!!!

The real question is can he fight once more before the year is over? If so who gets the next title shot after Cain vs Werdum?

He won't fight 2 times..hell, it will be a miracle if he even fights 1 time!

Who the hell is carl velasquez?
I've narrowed it down to two suspects.
Carl.jpg

Carl2.jpg

Werdum will be 67 by the time he fights Cain.

lol, i'm a huge cain fan, but you're not wrong. it has taken way to fucking long for these guys to fight.

Cain agreeing to something means about as much as Dana white promising someone title shots.

June will never come. Two weeks prior to the fight, injury tweet inc.

Let's hope this scrap actually makes it into the cage! Sad state of affairs for HW division when these discussions are reality.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. That was their big chance in Mexico, and they blew it.

until June!! Werdum should fight another contender, the Cain fight can wait.... oops I forgot that the HW has only JDS, Werdum and Cain..

Werdum by being health and actually made his way to octagon. Cain just make to the fight day with somehow he manage to buy a bubble and live there untill the fight.
Anquan_Boldin_Justin_Tucker_Josh_Charles_Jimmy_Fallon_Bubble_Soccer_Video.jpg

I commented earlier, but wanted to check back in to see if Cain has reinjured himself yet. Any updates?

Cain will hurt himself before then. Baddest dude on the planet is fragile as a flower.

Cain gets injured. Werdum is promoted to champ, rematches Browne or Arlovski.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. That was their big chance in Mexico, and they blew it.

true, i'm not enthusiastic about the fight this time, the ufc needs a stacked card or my money goes to dallas to ufc 185

Back