Cain Velasquez, Baddest Man Walking On Earth

JDS survived only because Cain lacks KO power

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

JDS survived only because Cain lacks KO power

Naw jds has a great chin, cain might not be the hardest hitter, but he can certainly put a lot of hw's away if he land like he did on jds in the first

I hope AO will KTFO Cain.

Cant stand him...

Yes he is, and it's funny how every thread on sherdog is about JDS. It just shows you the amount of hate he gets on here. The guy is a natural beast.

Tell that to Big Nog.

Big Nog's chin is not the same as before.

Cain need that explosiveness and speed to KO people. On the ground he's not able to generate it for some reason.

He just need to work on that and he's the next Fedor.

Yes he is, and it's funny how every thread on sherdog is about JDS. It just shows you the amount of hate he gets on here. The guy is a natural beast.

He's a natural, now he needs to train that standup and ground game :D

I just re watched the entire fight in my room solely, which is helpful in terms of analysis compared to a loud, rowdy bar. Cain Velasquez is a fucking monster.....I don't know how else to put it, yes he DID get tired through out the fight but man his will and determination is second to none. This guy really is something special, and it is a true privilege for me to be a fight fan during his career.

Junior Dos Santos is a TRUE champion. This guy endured the WORST beating I have ever seen any man alive take and kept on trying to respond. People need to give this guy some extra attention simply because 99.9% of the men alive would have folded under Cain's relentless offensive. Seriously, for what ever personal reason I never liked JDS before, but he has my full respect from now own.

It's Alistair Overeem, or Cain is the undisputed king of the HW division.

It's a shame Daniel Cormier is, IMO of course, the #1 contender right after Overeem, if not before. It's a crock for Cain to say he "won't fight" Cormier.

I remember people saying Velasquez had Pillow fists and a glass jaw after the Kongo fight..

I just re watched the entire fight in my room solely, which is helpful in terms of analysis compared to a loud, rowdy bar. Cain Velasquez is a fucking monster.....I don't know how else to put it, yes he DID get tired through out the fight but man his will and determination is second to none. This guy really is something special, and it is a true privilege for me to be a fight fan during his career.

Junior Dos Santos is a TRUE champion. This guy endured the WORST beating I have ever seen any man alive take and kept on trying to respond. People need to give this guy some extra attention simply because 99.9% of the men alive would have folded under Cain's relentless offensive. Seriously, for what ever personal reason I never liked JDS before, but he has my full respect from now own.

It's Alistair Overeem, or Cain is the undisputed king of the HW division.

It does not appear to me he got tired at all. I think Cain can do to Overeem what he did to JDS.

Seriously, almost every time I read a post and think '****', it's you who posted it. That you'd put any effort at all into this pathetic, nauseating anti-Pride crusade, be it trolling or not, is something that is really hard to understand. I can only guess it's a symptom of some severe childhood trauma, perhaps the pungent aroma of liquor from your abusive stepdad's breath still lingers on.

Cain Velasquez probably is the baddest man on the planet. He's a natural born fighter and athlete, and he truly knows what he's doing. The wrestling and cardio would wear down anyone at this moment in time. Barring perhaps Jon Jones. Maybe Overeem but I can't see it.

I remember people saying Velasquez had Pillow fists and a glass jaw after the Kongo fight..

Both are true. Cain is REALLY good, but those are his weakness. Every shot he is hit im really worried that he is going to fold and he needs about 300 shots to finish opponent.

Back