Cain Velasquez back at AKA training with Khabib for 229

Meanwhile in Ireland...

2mdicnm.gif

<45>
That was right before he KO'd Aldo right?

And for 100 points tell me why they were not there?
Khabib was back home, Cain was still taking a break from training at the time, and DC taking a break after the Oz fight.

Everyone else at AKA was too small for him to get good work out of. Khabib being the exception since they only grapple.

Khabib was back home, Cain was still taking a break from training at the time, and DC taking a break after the Oz fight.

Everyone else at AKA was too small for him to get good work out of. Khabib being the exception since they only grapple.
<seedat>

Meanwhile khabibi seems to be posting still images of himself squared up with a hw has been.. See I can do it too.
Cain's shit has accomplished more than any other guy at SBG.

Khabib got guys like Cormier and Cain to train with, while Conor has Lobov LMAO. this fight will be a squash match, won't be competitive in the slightest.

Look at Cain, pleading for his life.

I'm sure after this picture was taken, Velasquez was sent back to the UFC where the competition is easier.

WWE is the ultimate male when facing the UFC, the Ultimate Meatball.

Have no fear, Thunderlips is here, in the flesh babay!
You must be an old bastard like me. Not sure many on here know where that line is from lol.

Compare Khabib's and Conor's sparingpartners <{outtahere}>
"goofy muthafucker" "dildon penis" "lobov" "irish edmond"
Comparing Conor and Khabib's accomplishments in MMA. MJ, Horsher and raging Al to Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Porier and two belts.
<Dany07>

Comparing Conor and Khabib's accomplishments in MMA. MJ, Horsher and raging Al to Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Porier and two belts.
<Dany07>
Compare their record in LW division
1-0 vs 10-0
<36> and 1-1 11-0 soon

Cain was injured in the making of this video.

Stopped giving a shit about glass man 5 years ago..

When dis khabib reach 5 m followers ??last Time i checked he was around 1m

Back