Cain Velasquez back at AKA training with Khabib for 229

Poor Cain. Arguably one of the best MMA heavyweights ever has been reduced to sparring partner status because he can't stay healthy for 5 minutes .

That sucks. Cain would've broke/set some records for HW had he stayed healthy.

Honestly he had the talent. Guy had relentless cardio in a division where fighters constantly gas before the first round was over. Dude threw something like 350+ strikes in one of his title fights with Dos Santos, meanwhile we've got records being set for the fewest strikes thrown in a title fight at fucking 170. I feel like he could have easily broken HW defense records if he wasn't constantly getting hurt/coming back to fight with no training done.

At this point, I think it was Cain who was training with Khabib by doctor's orders.
Training with anyone bigger would land him in a hospital room for the next few years (again).

I've been saying it for months but Cain will be back just before DC/Brock. After DC wins he will vacate the belt but find a way to lobby for Cain to be in the fight for his vacated belt.

Cain Who ?

mcgregor-mountain_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Meanwhile Conor is uploading carefully edited highlight videos against the scrubs of SBG...

<36><36><36><36><36>

Yes the cans he trains with helped him win 2 titles.

Let’s all tell him how to train though..

Who at SBG can beat old man Cain?

Training partners Do not win you fights automatically. If anything the higher level of guys you train with especially if they are bigger just increases your likelihood for injury. This camp is well known for injuries and the particular heavyweight we are talking about has wrecked his career with nothing but one injury after another.

Training partners Do not win you fights automatically. If anything the higher level of guys you train with especially if they are bigger just increases your likelihood for injury. This camp is well known for injuries and the particular heavyweight we are talking about has wrecked his career with nothing but one injury after another.
Iron sharpens iron<5>

Back