Cain Velasquez back at AKA training with Khabib for 229

Poor Cain. Arguably one of the best MMA heavyweights ever has been reduced to sparring partner status because he can't stay healthy for 5 minutes .

That sucks. Cain would've broke/set some records for HW had he stayed healthy.

In before Khabib gets injured and Conor has to fight a last minute replacement.

DXjxjguW0AAmMjl.jpg
Kane Velasquez and John Cena.

That right eye looks pretty swollen.
You know what that means? Yes that's right cains slow ass is swollen it up with the left.
Connors gonna touch him hard and often lol

Meanwhile Conor is uploading carefully edited highlight videos against the scrubs of SBG...

<36><36><36><36><36>
Meanwhile khabibi seems to be posting still images of himself squared up with a hw has been.. See I can do it too.

The set of training partners Khabib has and the rough gym they all train at sets this fights apart imo. Its a fight and Conors no slouch, but just look at the list of guys Khabib is not only engaging rounds with, but each of them has insight and offers input on any weakness or hole they see or offer attacks they see, with the amount of fight time all his partners have had its much superior than what Conor can put together.

If Khabib can eat the punches and it turns into a dog fight, its a wrap.

Poor Cain. Arguably one of the best MMA heavyweights ever has been reduced to sparring partner status because he can't stay healthy for 5 minutes .

That sucks. Cain would've broke/set some records for HW had he stayed healthy.
He is healthy and waiting for a WWE offer after going through their training camp. I have a feeling he is going to be waiting for a long time.

It’s always good to spar with bigger guys that have a lot more power.

It’ll teach him what real power feels like and how to adjust without going to his failsafe (grappling). Cain is a very good boxer. They’ll sharpen him up good over there.
He 100% is using Cain to avoid punches and take down a guy multiple weights bigger

Don't hurt him Khabib!

AKA jus oozin Talent!

I miss Cain but at least khabib will smash chicken.

Great within the next week it will break that Cain once again broke a bone, guy just is Mr Glass

Back