Cain Velasquez at a young age **Pic

Esb14.jpg

No controversial chest tattoo = not real Cain. Just kidding, TS, Thanks for posting, good find.

Caption said hes 12 years old here, but there's no way he's that young here. Dude is already a heavyweight. And no, that isn't Gustafson that's circled.

Cain was a pretty big boy, he basically looks the same as he does now and Wow, that dude really does look like Gus

Looks like he's always been able to beat anyone up, ever.

The 90's middle part haircut. We all had it and chicks dug it.

When I was a Sophomore in HS I coached my little brother's 6th grade football team. Before the first practice we got the registrations of all the kids on the team, and one thing they had to fill out what their height & weight.

One kid's said 6'1", 295.

I didn't believe it. These were 12 year olds.

Showed up to the first practice and there he was...no exaggeration, 6'1", 295.

Could barely move though, was extremely obese and terribly inflexible. It was all he could do to bend over and put his finger on the ground to get in a football stance. And his thighs were so big they would rub together when he would try to run - he essentially couldn't run.

But, he was legit 6'1, 295 at 12 years old.

Anyway, that's my story.

I had armpit hair before anyone in my class, the other kids were fascinated by it.

i was around that size that age, not as chubby tho.

I would like to hear stories about the kids he beat up in middle scholl and highschool....

Back