News Cain Velasquez already injured again

Yeah he’s going to need some time off. ;)
Heard Vince doesn’t like his flabby physique I wonder if he’ll look better when he returns. ;)

If he thinks that working for Dana White was a pain in the ass, well, Vince McMahon takes it to a whole other level,....and his word is it, Cain thinks that the WWE is going to be easier than the UFC,....firstly,....lets see how he will be able to maintain a six pack as is the requirement of the WWE, remember he's an entertainer now,....and that is harder to be than a fighter lol.

Damn Cain is like Ben askren

One bad knee and your career is over

Considering hes in a "sport" were he can literally inject as much DECA and pain blockers as he wants, he must be really made of sponge toffee at this point

How the hell did he get employed by WWE with that fat body? It looks like he’s fighting in some run the mill local pro wrestling.
Most likely in order to get Brock his win back

Also, Fox has the WWE rights now and Cain Velasquez WAS the first UFC on Fox headliner

WWE hired Brock, Ronda and Matt Riddle. They are taking all the UFC's castaways

I can't believe adult watch this crap.

Theyre having a press conference tomorrow with Brock and Cain so i guess hes doing the match then surgery

A lot of negativity from Sherbros in regards to Cain, it’s not his fault he can’t stay healthy.

Hold on, if this knee injury is still from the Ngannou fight, how was he doing this a month ago?

Plenty of leg extensions, at maximum weight, to give him that spring he needs to launch himself into the air while having the stability to land properly.

Damn, I feel for him. I wish him another speedy recovery.

Now it can be a fair fight... Diverticulitis lesnar vs arthritic cain in a last man standing match from the er... Thats what the wwe needs

Hold on, if this knee injury is still from the Ngannou fight, how was he doing this a month ago?

Bruh wrestling is fake. He wasnt ACTUALLY doing those moves. All TV magic.

Pretty impressive athleticism though
Speaking of athleticism, young Brock could do something like this when he was close to 300lbs.

AdvancedSneakyChafer-size_restricted.gif

ShamefulAchingBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

Probably just an angle so Cain can get in Vince's supplement supply.

Cain was able to make 2 events within 2.5 months in Luche Libre. It was only a matter of time before he got injured.

Back