Cain Valesquez is literally making the UFC HW division constipated

Not Cain. Silva/Dana should be blamed for this mess. We finaly get rid of Cain, and they push him again for another title shot. Come on. :icon_conf

Yea I was actually kind of excited to see him for the first time in a while. There are 7 matches with guys in the top 10 that we've never seen.

As a huge Cain fan, I gotta agree, I hope he can stay healthy from now on, but I doubt it. He holds up the division constantly with his injuries. That's why as much as I'd like him to become champ again, I would have been perfectly fine with him having to get 1 or 2 more wins before another title shot.

If he wins the belt back and gets injured during the fight or training for the next fight and puts the division on hold yet again, that's gonna be some fucking bullshit. Dana must really want that Mexican market.

It's funny how when Cain's a challenger, he can fight multiple times in just a few months to help regain his title.

But when he's the "champ" he opts for surgeries and lengthy rehab periods that keep him on the sidelines for 1.5 years or longer.

lol just wait. the fight has just been announced and Cain probably hasnt started training seriously. he will probably gets injured again once he starts stepping into the gym.

Back