Cain v Werdum cancelled - Cain's licence suspended by NSAC - Cain claims fight still on

tumblr_inline_mhktfuYvxX1qz4rgp.gif

You call it breaking like we didn't all expect this to happen when rumors of Cain being injured got out.

DC. Rockhold. Cain.

But there's nothing wrong with the training at AKA, right?

<mma4>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><{Joewithit}><{nope}><36>
Fuck you you nothing about our advanced state of the art training methods, what does a fatass basement dwelling Cheetos stain-fingered keyboard warrior like you know about the jobs of elite world class professional athletes?

-Javier "Legend" Mendez

I thought he was meeting with ufc doctors to get cleared today. Was it nsac? Either way that sucks

If he wanted to fight he never would have said a damn thing about being injured and needing surgery right after the fight. This was a ploy to get out of the fight without having to pull out. Tons of guys go into fights with injuries but they don't say so BEFOREhand.

AKA have damaged Cain Velasquez beyond repair!

This is fucking bullshit! Damn it I was looking forward to Werdum-Velasquez 2.

Is JDS available? Anybody on a week's notice?

The medical reason is that they did some research and found that Las Vegas, where the bout was to take place, is actually 2001 feet ABOVE Sea level, and not actually AT Sea Level, so this was mucho no bueno for Senor Velasquez. Cain hopes to rematch Werdum soon, on a floating Octagon platform just off the California coast.

Maybe he should retire and hopefully Dana can give him a job within the ufc with the promise that he will always have a place there

Lol I guess Cain will play cat and mouse with the docs till the fight day.

"I'm IN!" "Youre out!" "No I'm really IN trust me guys"

I'm sorry but you don't say that you're injured before the fight if you actually want to fight.

Back