Cain v Werdum cancelled - Cain's licence suspended by NSAC - Cain claims fight still on

I want to make a joke about how AKA breaks fighters like kit kats but honestly I just feel kinda sad.

Lol at "Im ready to go" Cain. Really fucked up things more than needed if no replacement will be named.

if I were the ufc, I would seriously consider cutting him. and I'm a fan of his. his body can't handle this sport anymore.
B-but he's the GOAT of being a bad matchup for JDS... ;)

But But Cain said the rumors were bullshit

38Hh5Wf.gif

Khabib needs to find a new gym if he wants to get that Conor fight in Russia.

Does Peter North train at AKA? Their pull out game is masterful.

Don't talk about having surgery scheduled before a fight Cain.

There is a difference between 'pulling out' and not being medically cleared.

If it is indeed the latter, we are pretty safe to say that Cain's career is over at this point.

Cain's comments about his back (difficulty standing for extended periods of time, needing to use weed to brain, using cortisone etc.) make it sound to me like he has serious chronic pain problems.

Nah don't get it twisted, he pulled out without having to do it himself. He knew that NSAC was going to see his comments about having surgery after the fight and using weed to ease the pain. Cmon now if you knew someone was gonna have surgery after the fight and is using weed to ease the pain you will think he's crazy for fighting.

copy and paste what i said the first time... He is messing up Werdum's mma career.

"He's messing up Werdum's career now. Werdum in one of the most important phases of his career. This is the THIRD fight he's pulled out of with Werdum. Werdum has spent a lot of the last of his prime and older years training and waiting for Cain. He's spent tons of money on training camps and running down his body to have Cain pull out. It's a shame."

Wait a second... didn't we just do this same sh*t last week & it waz BS.

What makes this any more valid?

Back