Cain the betting favorite over Werdum.

It's a different fight.

Werdum had months to acclimate himself to the elevation of Mexico City. Cain had 2 weeks.

Plus Cain would be assumed to have had significant ring rust following a long layoff which should be less of a factor next time.

I would have been surprised if Cain wasn't the favorite.

TSorry, but I find these to be a bunch of crappy excuses!
Like someone FORCED Cain to stay out of Mexico for some reason....:rolleyes:

Werdum had already done that for the Hunt fight, so it was a known thing, and not something Cain could have said "how we didn't think of it?"

If dumb ass Cain thought he would be ok, and no one told him otherwise, I'd rather think his team should not inspire you any more confidence for the next fight. :redface:

It's a really close fight to call. I would go with Werdum in a rematch but it's a tossup really.

TSorry, but I find these to be a bunch of crappy excuses!
Like someone FORCED Cain to stay out of Mexico for some reason....:rolleyes:

Werdum had already done that for the Hunt fight, so it was a known thing, and not something Cain could have said "how we didn't think of it?"

If dumb ass Cain thought he would be ok, and no one told him otherwise, I'd rather think his team should not inspire you any more confidence for the next fight. :redface:

We're talking about betting odds and why the line opened as it did. You seem to be on a different topic. It really makes no difference how much Cain was at fault for not adjusting to the particular circumstances last time because he's not even going to have to deal with the same circumstances this time.

You know what this is like?
This is like Werdum vs Gonzaga 2

Gonzaga gassed against Werdum in the first fight just like Cain did, and everyone thought he would do better against Werdum the 2nd time they fought again.

You know what this matchup is like?

Gonzaga gassed against Werdum in the first fight just like Cain did, and everyone thought he would do better against Werdum the 2nd time they fought.

Werdum finishes Cain again and the UFC geeks have to deal with it. Same guys who used to call Werdum a "UFC reject"

Werdum is gonna finish Cain again. If Cain is gonna have good cardio this time around so does Werdum.

He should. Joe Rogan: This is the real Cain Velasquez.

Werdum is gonna finish Cain again. If Cain is gonna have good cardio this time around so does Werdum.

Yeah, but the portion of the fight where both had good cardio, Cain was winning :cool:

Yeah, but the portion of the fight where both had good cardio, Cain was winning :cool:

Not really, they were both landing shots but when he took Werdum down he was fresh also but he just let Werdum right back up without doing much and thats his bread and butter righ there, he couldn't do nothing with the takedown. Werdum is gonna beat him again.

Not really, they were both landing shots but when he took Werdum down he was fresh also but he just let Werdum right back up without doing much and thats his bread and butter righ there, he couldn't do nothing with the takedown. Werdum is gonna beat him again.

He won the first round. Period.

I don

You know what this matchup is like?

Gonzaga gassed against Werdum in the first fight just like Cain did, and everyone thought he would do better against Werdum the 2nd time they fought.

you know what this post is like??
the one right above it.

Back