Cain the betting favorite over Werdum.

Why you guys crying if you think werdum is going to win then bet him.

I already won $117 on Wedrum in the 1st fight.

If the bookies want to give me free money again I'll take it.

i heard alot of JDS fans saying the same type of stuff going into the 2nd fight.

also, odds arent about who Vegas thinks is going to win. its about encouraging the voting masses to place their bets evenly so they win no matter what via rake/juice. in a perfect world for them the bets are split 50/50 down the middle. thats what odds are about.

Bookies buying the sea level Cain Myth.

I'll throw a few dollars on Werdum to repeat.

Nah. It's more like the bookies are predicting that the betting public will buy the sea level Cain myth. Or something. They don't set lines on who they personally think will win. They base it on how they think the public will see things.

Cain was winning the first round then gassed pretty badly, which is highly uncharacteristic of him. I expect him to have a pretty dominant performance this time around

Cain did win round 1, which people like to forget.

giphy.gif

Yoga4.gif

8dZZTx6.gif

laughing.gif

I'm not sure how Cain wins this one. People talk about altitude in MC, but Werdum took Cain's shots and chipped away at Cain until he was desperate to the point he needed to 'risk' the very takedowns he'd been avoiding up until the submission - and then he was submitted!

A bit like TJ Vs Barao much up. TJ and Werdum have just about every aspect covered in match ups against fighters that probably beat everyone else in their respective divisions.

So this is official? Wow, Cain for owned against Werdum. Bullshit that he's getting the rematch.

We know a well conditioned cain is coming into this fight.

Well looks like I am going to make some cash when the fight happens :icon_chee

Why you guys crying if you think werdum is going to win then bet him.

This dude is obviously biased, but he is telling the truth. Put your money where your mouth is.

I have no idea who will win, but I'd like it to be Cain.

Cain VS Fedor for the title 2016 in an epic battle, in which Fedor will win ofc.

it's crazy how cain is the favorite when overall werdum has more impressive wins on his resume fighting more guys with different styles.

There could be serious money to be made here. Even if Cain comes with a better gas tank, he still has the problem of being afraid of Werdum's ground game and his own lack of striking defense. Its a very tough fight for him. I wonder what his game plan will be.
His gameplan will be what it always is, push the pace and tire his opponent out. Only this time it will work.

The first fight was a fluke. Cain clearly was out of shape.

Cain via tko rnd 3 on an exhausted werdum.

This is shocking. Definitely going to put some cash on Werdum later. This is going to be like Cain/JDS 3 or TJ/Barao 2.

Cain was scared to death of going for takedowns and getting subbed in a minute.

not this shit again. fucking rematch my ass.

We alll know sea level cain will murk werdum

I bet on werdum last time and I will again. The odds were better before though..

Lol at people bringing up the first Cain vs JDS fight. How is that even comparable to what Werdum did?

Back