Cain should drop to LHW to fight Jones and let Cormier get that HW belt

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Only fair to let Cormier get a belt now and have Cain try his luck against Jones. Cormier could probably beat JDS and Werdum without Cain in the division.

Then Jon would cut to 185! Jon doesn't wanna see Cain in the octagon.

tonight showed LWH is very very very weak. I honestly think liddel would come in now and be champion again. Jones has zero power and is point fighting worse than coutoure did. Either way jones has to fight a real fighter next for the 2nd time ever

lol

Cain will never go down and face jones. He knows better.

tonight showed LWH is very very very weak. I honestly think liddel would come in now and be champion again. Jones has zero power and is point fighting worse than coutoure did. Either way jones has to fight a real fighter next for the 2nd time ever

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

430.jpg

Jones at 6ft4 is a very weak very weak human being period

Cain would gas at LHW, people don't seem to realise that more weight cutting = lesser cardio output. He'd get picked apart by Jones in the later rounds just like DC.

He beat a 36yr old guy with a bum knee that needs surgery without a proper training partner. Gus they scammed

Only fair to let Cormier get a belt now and have Cain try his luck against Jones. Cormier could probably beat JDS and Werdum without Cain in the division.

If Cormier loses another title fight he might have to be put on suicide watch. And I doubt he beats Dos Santos at heavyweight (but I would pick him over Werdum).

Anyway, why would Cain move down? He earned his title and deserves to be champion. And I doubt that Cormier would approve of Cain vacating and winning the title that way.

Jones will wall and stall Cain to a boring decision victory if he cuts down to LHW.

240lb Cain will slaughter 240lb Jones.

Back