Cain said he wouldn't fight DC...

DYNAMiC027

Blue Belt
Reaction score
...but Cormier didn't rule it out after DW expressed interest in that fight. DC should cut to 205 and dominate kids there.. Cain fight doesn't make sense, or at least, it makes less sense than JBJ/DC.

Lol Cormier said it bunch of times that he doesnt want to fight Cain.

In fact, he even admitted Cain is better.

Cormier still has to prove himself against a good striker with a good TDD.

Lol Cormier said it bunch of times that he doesnt want to fight Cain.

In fact, he even admitted Cain is better.

i know he doesn't want to fight him. i said he didn't rule it out. The guy would be a monster at 205, but the Cain fight just simply isn't good for business on any end.

I'd much rather see Cormier throw Rampage and Shogun about and then fight Jonny Bones.

i know he doesn't want to fight him. i said he didn't rule it out. The guy would be a monster at 205, but the Cain fight just simply isn't good for business on any end.

True, hes also smaller than Cain, and most people think Cain should cut down to 205. Cormier would be beast down there

I'd much rather see Cormier throw Rampage and Shogun about and then fight Jonny Bones.

You rather see him fight two guys on the downside of their careers? Rashad or Machida would be much better fights.

Compared to what guys like Anthony Johnson and Gleison Tibau and Massaranduba cut, i don't think he's cutting that much weight..

He has had kidney failure cutting weight before

it does not matter. overeem beats them both.

i love how Junior's display of granite in his jaw leads to peeps on sherdog thinking Cain has no power. i honestly don't think Reem got it for Cain. Suspect chin and i'm not too sure that Cain's kickboxing isn't comparable. Don't sleep on my boy. He keeps a pace that will wind the muscle-bound..

Back