Cain regains belt! Comier to lhw?

IK00PA

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
These two guys have expressed how they will not fight each other and if you wanna see this fight come to their gym were they go at it everyday! Also that if either of the men won the title they would consider a drop to lhw! Well now that cain got what is RIGHTFULLY HIS by complete and utter domination! (sorry JDS! mad props lots of heart!)

Will we be seeing Daniel drop to LHW and make a run for the title? What do you guys think and how do you think he will do against some of LHW's top contenders.

Me personally i think DC will run through most of the LHW's and hopefully Jon jones also!!!

Perfect scenario to me. Cain stasys HW champ for a while & DC smashes Jones.

I'd like DC to fight Jones but IDK if DC is really looking to drop weight. If so he should have already started.

I'd like DC to fight Jones but IDK if DC is really looking to drop weight. If so he should have already started.

Yea true. I remember before Cain won the title Daniel and Cain both said that if they had to fight each other and thats what the fans wanted to see they would.

After watching tonights main event i dont see them fighting each other.. During Cain's entrance Daniel was getting him crunk saying "LETS GO CHAMP" and yelling other words of encouragement/advice during the fight...leading me to believe they are pretty close to each other and will most likely never fight each other...

But damn would i like to see that fight! lol

That's a possibility now

Back