Cain regains belt! Comier to lhw?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by IK00PA, Dec 29, 2012.

1. IK00PA

IK00PA Green Belt

These two guys have expressed how they will not fight each other and if you wanna see this fight come to their gym were they go at it everyday! Also that if either of the men won the title they would consider a drop to lhw! Well now that cain got what is RIGHTFULLY HIS by complete and utter domination! (sorry JDS! mad props lots of heart!)

Will we be seeing Daniel drop to LHW and make a run for the title? What do you guys think and how do you think he will do against some of LHW's top contenders.

Me personally i think DC will run through most of the LHW's and hopefully Jon jones also!!!

2. emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl Green Belt

Perfect scenario to me. Cain stasys HW champ for a while & DC smashes Jones.

3. Body Shot

Body Shot Blue Belt

I'd like DC to fight Jones but IDK if DC is really looking to drop weight. If so he should have already started.

4. IK00PA

IK00PA Green Belt

Yea true. I remember before Cain won the title Daniel and Cain both said that if they had to fight each other and thats what the fans wanted to see they would.

After watching tonights main event i dont see them fighting each other.. During Cain's entrance Daniel was getting him crunk saying "LETS GO CHAMP" and yelling other words of encouragement/advice during the fight...leading me to believe they are pretty close to each other and will most likely never fight each other...

But damn would i like to see that fight! lol

5. giovanni002

giovanni002 Silver Belt

That's a possibility now