cain...one lucky punch.

I agree, Cain won the fight from that one punch but I wouldn't call it an lucky punch.

It wasn't lucky that it hurt him per se. But lucky that it did land as it effectively won him the fight as JDS could not recover.

Prior to that punch how many times did JDS get taken down and damaged instead of fighting it off or getting back to his feet.

Take downs after the punch don't matter. It was Luke watching bj vs Rory by that point.

That wasn't a lucky punch. Cain was on him like something possessed. To me he had accepted the fact charging in there could get him dropped again and decided to go for it regardless, as it was better than going out like he did last time. Cain had a plan and he worked it doggedly. Luck had nothing to do with this victory. Not a JDS hater, by the way. I feel his last victory was just that, a victory. He didn't cheat, so he gets full credit from me. I did hate how he kept grabbing the fence in this current though.

Cain was pressuring him don't gete wrong. But that punch ended any chance of a fight breaking out in there

It wasn't lucky that it hurt him per se. But lucky that it did land as it effectively won him the fight as JDS could not recover.

Prior to that punch how many times did JDS get taken down and damaged instead of fighting it off or getting back to his feet.

Take downs after the punch don't matter. It was Luke watching bj vs Rory by that point.

Cain was pressuring him don't gete wrong. But that punch ended any chance of a fight breaking out in there

Don't drink and post

Of course you can dominate a fighter who is so punch drunk he can barely stand up. I say props to JDS for even surviving round one. Cain was not so hardy when he took a punch...

Do you even know what punch drunk is?

Everytime Luke is watching BJ vs Rory, the takedowns after the punch don't matter.

frankie recovered twice, mir recovered and took nogs arm home with him, GSP recovered and managed to come back hard, even Sylvia against A.O.

JDS on the other hand..........

2yvw200.gif

JDS took a big hit and did you see the punishment Cain added right away. Honestly I thought the ref could have stopped the fight then.

Hell if Cain stood up and put his hands in the air I'm pretty sure the ref would have given him the win right there.

If he had, or otherwise had a way to finish the fight earlier - would we have all these doped up threads about Cain take downs this. Or JDS overrated that.

TDs matter dont be silly. Fact is, either of them could land a punch (its not lucky) and win the fight. But Cain has a lot more tools to win, and JDS didn't show a very good ground game. Cain is better.

Cains punches landed smack bang on the chin of a healthy Cigano.

JDS' punch landed on the temple of an injured and out of shape Cain.

You do the math.

But that's my point. After that punch JDS didn't show any game for at least 2-3 rounds because he was already done. What game do you get from someone who's in survival zombie mode?

Cains punches landed smack bang on the chin of a healthy Cigano.

JDS' punch landed on the temple of an injured and out of shape Cain.

You do the math.

JDS seemed out of shape cardio wise. If you can make up excuses for Cain you can make up equally inoffensive ones for JDS too.

That punch was no less lucky than the first one from JDS. Cain was the better man this time by far. Let's see a 3rd fight to seal the deal

frankie recovered twice, mir recovered and took nogs arm home with him, GSP recovered and managed to come back hard, even Sylvia against A.O.

JDS on the other hand..........

2yvw200.gif

And Velasquez? How did he recover from the punch in the first fight?

He was lying on his back seeing small mexican parrots flying around in circles.

So suddenly JDS won via one lucky punch but Cain somehow is the ultimate fighter.

Is it just me or did Cain not win because he landed one big lucky punch that JDS simply never recovered from.

Prior to that punch did it not look embarrassing for Cain with the most desperate take down attempts from half the cage away?

Of course you can dominate a fighter who is so punch drunk he can barely stand up. I say props to JDS for even surviving round one. Cain was not so hardy when he took a punch...

You do realize, Cain was getting the better of JDS on the feet before that punch even landed.

Watch the sequence that led up to the overhand right. Cain was landing body kicks, dirty boxing against the cage, knee to the body, and tagged JDS with several solid punches.

JDS was done the moment, Cain started stringing together combos...Even Rogan called out that JDS was slowing down considerably...Then the punch came and it was all over.

Trolls are like crack rocks. You know you'll hate yourself after you light them up, but somehow you just can't resist.

JDS himself said that the right didn't hurt him at all. /End thread/.

That punch was no less lucky than the first one from JDS. Cain was the better man this time by far. Let's see a 3rd fight to seal the deal

I think this is my point really. If JDS just went down and stayed down in the first round...does Cain still get all these accolades or does it get passed off as Lucky like JDS win did...

The 2-5 rounds effectively meant nothing as JDS was already out.

JDS seemed out of shape cardio wise. If you can make up excuses for Cain you can make up equally inoffensive ones for JDS too.

JDS said he felt in the best shape coming into the fight.

Eating punches = takes away from your cardio/conditioning. None of you guys ever sparred before?

Back