Cain knew what he was doing when he started talking about his injuries

I am sorry why did he sign up for this fight again? Especially when he was hurt and telling everyone in the world he is hurt?
cause it's his job and it's how he makes a living. plus when did cain personally ever make the choice to not fight werdum? regardless your original statement is all speculation, unless you got proof you're just spouting bs. i see it as fighter bashing in my opinion, but im no mod.

Or he has been competitive in combat sports since he was a teen and at a high level and it's taken a toll on his body. So funny to see sherdoggers critique toughness.

The majority here couldn't even have amateur fight let alone make it week in training.

What exactly is his problem? Who in Sherdog would fight carrying whatever problem he has?

He was probably injured and when they asked him if he was injured he said yes.
He probably said yes because he was injured and didn't want to fight the former heavyweight champion at half strength

There are cures for it in Chinese medicine, but of course people like you will laugh when you read this.
Bro, look at my profile photo: I AM Chinese, so I KNOW that Chinese medicine is bullshit too!

of course they will they're americans. they're own leaders are fucking them over and they don't even know it.

Where are you from? I'd love to hear all about your trustworthy, caring, humanitarian leaders.

Nice shit analogy, Randy.

Where are you from? I'd love to hear all about your trustworthy, caring, humanitarian leaders.
why does it matter? you're obviously an american and you are clearly triggered. plus i never said my leaders are angels. it was just a reference as to how naive like 80% of americans are on what goes on behind the scenes.

why does it matter? you're obviously an american and you are clearly triggered. plus i never said my leaders are angels. it was just a reference as to how naive like 80% of americans are on what goes on behind the scenes.

Figured you'd duck answering the question.

Figured you'd duck answering the question.
instead of coming up with rebuttals and defending america, you decide to try and trash where i'm from. you have no rebuttal or defense cause i'm right and you are that naive, or you're just an idiot.

Cool story. You still haven't answered the question.
lol typical american response, fails to observe the data and come up with a rational response. you just proved my point. have a nice life you moron.

instead of coming up with rebuttals and defending america, you decide to try and trash where i'm from. you have no rebuttal or defense cause i'm right and you are that naive, or you're just an idiot.

lol typical american response, fails to observe the data and come up with a rational response. you just proved my point. have a nice life you moron.

Instead of answering a simple question, you decide to furiously duck it. Lol. Good stuff.

If he didn't know what he was doing talking about the injury he sure did when he was talking about the CBD oil.

He then went on to talk about how much he wanted to beat Werdum, but I just didn’t buy it. He’s been in the fight business long enough to know that you don’t make such claims so close to a fight. I think he might have wanted an out.

Uh-huh. Most seasoned fighters show indifference to the outcome in the days and weeks leading up to a fight. Velasquez gave away his hand.

A way to pull out of the fight, without actually pulling out?
56292251.jpg

Had you reworded to say "A way of pulling out without actually pulling out" with that pic would have been perfect!

Back