Cain knew what he was doing when he started talking about his injuries

There is no cure for sciatica. It's something you have to live with whether you are a cage fighter or an accountant. The commission denying him a licence to fight is bullshit.

<6>
hvBPS.jpg
{<hhh]

What good would it do him to go out there injured and get the crap beat out of him?

What he did isn't fake tough it's having a functional brain.

On the front page article it says he himself told the commission his back pain is causing sciatica (pain that shoots down leg). That's kinda like saying please take me off. Sciatica is something the commission could never have known with out doing a lumbar MRI. Cain V is a coward and snake, who already had surgery scheduled and then was looking for the commission to intervene.

this.

cain clearly should have lied to the regulatory body that governs and sanctions professional fighting.

and another thing, cain should do more texting while he drives, spoil movies for people that havent watched them, name drop more, get a "brown pride" face tattoo, and a bunch of other stupid shit.

hey ts, am i doing it right?

you're calling a pro cage fighter a fake tough guy......
yet youd cry like a bitch if you got pushed into the cage with him

Last edited:
He's not a fake though guy, but he didn't want anymore of Werdum. He was praying to be sidelined by the comission :D

On the front page article it says he himself told the commission his back pain is causing sciatica (pain that shoots down leg). That's kinda like saying please take me off. Sciatica is something the commission could never have known with out doing a lumbar MRI. Cain V is a coward and snake, who already had surgery scheduled and then was looking for the commission to intervene.
I think you're a fake tough guy

this.

cain clearly should have lied to the regulatory body that governs and sanctions professional fighting.

and another thing, cain should do more texting while he drives, spoil movies for people that havent watched them, name drop more, get a "brown pride" face tattoo, and a bunch of other stupid shit.

hey ts, am i doing it right?
Nice subtle shot at brown pride tattoo.

There is no cure for sciatica. It's something you have to live with whether you are a cage fighter or an accountant. The commission denying him a licence to fight is bullshit.

There are cures for it in Chinese medicine, but of course people like you will laugh when you read this.

so i guess being tough is being stupid and choosing to put yourself in a fight against a guy whom you lost the belt to. shame on cain for wanting to be at peak condition, i mean he only does this for a living so why wouldn't he want to do the best that he can?

Yeah he sure is fake tough guy. :rolleyes: You tell them keyboard warrior.

Cain is just injury prone some athletes have this issue it sucks but it is what it is.

so i guess being tough is being stupid and choosing to put yourself in a fight against a guy whom you lost the belt to. shame on cain for wanting to be at peak condition, i mean he only does this for a living so why wouldn't he want to do the best that he can?
I am sorry why did he sign up for this fight again? Especially when he was hurt and telling everyone in the world he is hurt?

There are cures for it in Chinese medicine, but of course people like you will laugh when you read this.
of course they will they're americans. they're own leaders are fucking them over and they don't even know it.

He's a fake American also.
Would anyone really miss him if he retired today ?

Or he has been competitive in combat sports since he was a teen and at a high level and it's taken a toll on his body. So funny to see sherdoggers critique toughness.

Back