Cain knew what he was doing when he started talking about his injuries

He then went on to talk about how much he wanted to beat Werdum, but I just didn’t buy it. He’s been in the fight business long enough to know that you don’t make such claims so close to a fight. I think he might have wanted an out.

Ya so let him go on and on how he can't stand for more then 10 minutes......Great way to get cleared for a fight.

I see your point.

Our discussion got de-railed when I asked for a source for the 10 minute standing thing & you called me an idiot... lol... (so what, I missed a piece of news... I've been buzy with teh holidayz n stuff ) Anywayz... I'm up to speed now & you are right... Cain revealing that 10 minute standing thing a week before the fight doesn't make sense. The fight was cancelled based on Cain saying that... So why did he say it if he truly wanted to fight?

Here are the facts as I see them.

A month before the fight... on Nov. 30th 2016 everyone waz fine with allowing him to fight even though Cain just revealed he had back surgery scheduled after the fight.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ca...ter-UFC-207-Rematch-vs-Fabricio-Werdum-114291

Then on Dec. 21st... he said that thing about he can't stand up for more than 10 minutes without pain so bad he has to sit down... & due to those wordz... his fight waz cancelled by the commission.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...nevada-state-athletic-commission-ufc-207-card

At the end of the article:
"According to sources, the NSAC still canceled the bout for fighter safety due to Velasquez's comments regarding the injury."

@One MMA Fan It does make sense that if a guy is talking about he can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time, that those words would make the commission act. I think this throws out our Union theory... though I don't doubt Dana is loving being able to stick it to the union... at the same time as it sucks for him losing a marque fight off of the PPV.

Last edited:
On the front page article it says he himself told the commission his back pain is causing sciatica (pain that shoots down leg). That's kinda like saying please take me off. Sciatica is something the commission could never have known with out doing a lumbar MRI. Cain V is a coward and snake, who already had surgery scheduled and then was looking for the commission to intervene.

I just don't agree. This whole "master plan" thing doesn't add up to me, I think he's just a simple dude, got too open in his interviews and with the doctors, and expected to fight.
He started a while ago, no way a square dude joining human cockfighting would later start devising devious plans to lose paydays, but not lose his badass status

I see your point.

Our discussion got de-railed when I asked for a source for the 10 minute standing thing & you called me an idiot... lol... (so what, I missed a piece of news... I've been buzy with teh holidayz n stuff ) Anywayz... I'm up to speed now & you are right... Cain revealing that 10 minute standing thing a week before the fight doesn't make sense. The fight was cancelled based on Cain saying that... So why did he say it if he truly wanted to fight?

Here are the facts as I see them.

A month before the fight... on Nov. 30th 2016 everyone waz fine with allowing him to fight even though Cain just revealed he had back surgery scheduled after the fight.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ca...ter-UFC-207-Rematch-vs-Fabricio-Werdum-114291

Then on Dec. 21st... he said that thing about he can't stand up for more than 10 minutes without pain so bad he has to sit down... & due to those wordz... his fight waz cancelled by the commission.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...nevada-state-athletic-commission-ufc-207-card

At the end of the article:
"According to sources, the NSAC still canceled the bout for fighter safety due to Velasquez's comments regarding the injury."

@One MMA Fan It does make sense that if a guy is talking about he can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time, that those words would make the commission act. I think this throws out our Union theory... though I don't doubt Dana is loving being able to stick it to the union... at the same time as it sucks for him losing a marque fight off of the PPV.

<2>

I don't know man.. I'm just trying to find any loop hole.

I'm gutten and the 207 card became very lackluster for me I don't care about the other fights that much or for that main event.. that's not MMA it's just some bullshit drama "hope she gets KO'ed and "hope she comes back so I can troll around" pure BS and deep down everyone knows it.

UmfMEd.gif

He's a tough guy.

He (probably) trains foolishly.

Those ideas are not in competition with one another at all.

I don't know man.. I'm just trying to find any loop hole.

I'm gutten and the 207 card became very lackluster for me I don't care about the other fights that much or for that main event.. that's not MMA it's just some bullshit drama "hope she gets KO'ed and "hope she comes back so I can troll around" pure BS and deep down everyone knows it.
Cheer up buddy... Here... maybe this will help

200w.gif

200.gif

Anyone that really thinks MMA Fighters are fake tough guys needs to drive off a cliff.

Anyone that really thinks MMA Fighters are fake tough guys needs to drive off a cliff.
I will drive off a cliff and live stream it for you. But I just need to go to the DMV and tell them I can't see anymore first while renewing my license.

I dont like him much or his camp but anyone who locks themselves in a cage with brock lesnar is a legit tough guy

Edit: unless its some wwf cage match shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back