Cain knew what he was doing when he started talking about his injuries

Y'all do realize it's been around a month since he revealed his back surgery waz scheduled after the fight right? o_O

The real question is why did it take them that long to determine he shouldn't fight. Why wait till the week before?

Where is this much touted interview of his where he spilled the beans on his injuries? I can't find it anywhere.

A fucking month ago..

All doctors cleared him and even today too but hey executive commissioner fuck face decided on 5 days till fight to pull him.

I swear that conspiracy theory I posted upper it's starting to look better.

Source or didn't happen.

Are you an idiot hes been crying about being hurt every single interview for days and days pick any in the last week lol the commission actually went off his own comments in deciding to ban him. He owned himself.

It's funny but that's EXACTLY what I thought when I first heard about this. Cain has NEVER been so open about his injuries, and the way he basically point blank said he's scheduled for surgery right after the fight and is basically in pain all the time made me say "dude shut up they won't let you fight"

I think Cain and aka are very aware of thier injury record a and this was a way out

He wanted to be sure Dana won't skip him for the tittle after.

But Dana took it and used it got him off the card on 5 days BS commission upper brass phone call.

Clear message for all union fighters it's open season on your asses.
I hadn't thought about the union angle... Damn... that would explain why doctors (whoz job it is to determine these things) can clear him but a bunch of paper pushers at a commission can over-rule the doctors.

He may have been hoping they let him fight despite the talk about being so injured. So he could claim unsafe work environment, as an argument for why a union is needed.

Are you an idiot hes been crying about being hurt every single interview for days and days pick any in the last week lol the commission actually went off his own comments in deciding to ban him. He owned himself.
Merry Christmas to you to Mother Fucker! You're a f*cking idiot for changing the subject. You said that "he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes" so show the source or crawl back into your little f*cking grinch hole you miserable fuck!

Here's a guy who pulled out from the historic event in Mexico, from the main-event... that too against Werdum (who ended up fighting Hunt instead).

You think this man has any integrity or honor? No, not me... not anymore, especially how he has been conducting himself and managing his career for the past 5 years.

This man has no ounce of professionalism in him.

Merry Christmas to you to Mother Fucker! You're a f*cking idiot for changing the subject. You said that "he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes" so show the source or crawl back into your little f*cking grinch hole you miserable fuck!

Marry Xmas but what part of every single interview he did lately hes done hes mentioned he cant stand for more then 10 mins is so difficult to understand LOL And Fuck you googles your friend bitch!

Y'all do realize it's been around a month since he revealed his back surgery waz scheduled after the fight right? o_O

The real question is why did it take them that long to determine he shouldn't fight. Why wait till the week before?

Although it's the Commission's job, remember that these egg heads have other jobs. They are not mma fans like us watching podcasts and following every media. I suspect somebody blew the whistle and verifications were made. A decision was taken in the last hours before X-mas eve so they must have been happy about that too...

I hadn't thought about the union angle... Damn... that would explain why doctors (whoz job it is to determine these things) can clear him but a bunch of paper pushers at a commission can over-rule the doctors.

Yea call me crazy but this theory has legs.

Think about it.. GSP is not fighting so it's irrelevant they can't touch him in the same time his voice ain't as powerful cause he ain't competing he ain't making waves from the sidelines.

Kennedy the majority of fans don't like the dude and he lost so easy win for Dana.

Cowboy that goof got a phone call and went running.

Schaub with his podcast got a tad of heat (we own Hollywood you goof back down) and quit the union.

Cain the big HW star that can easily get to crow jewel HW tittle in 2 steps and will have mikes in his face if he goes for a tittle fight but hey now.. he talked about an injury wanting to position himself in a time-frame so he doesn't get fuck but Dana still fucked him now the 'fans' are turning on him and he will be out for what 5-6 months before he gets a fight maybe more and he will get like a top 10 or something like that down the line while the tittle shots are giving to others.. basically he fucked his 2017 year up no big tittle shot for him.

They killed that union like cold assassins.

Fighters never disclose injuries, you don't want your opponent targeting it. So yes the whole thing reeks of suspicion.

he was just too stupid. state commissions stupid and incompetent, he should hav ejust kept his mouth shut that they wouldn't have denied him the fight

AND STOP GOING HARD AT AKA

Leave AKA already. They got 3 top guys there, and they all injured themselves practicing with each other at basically the same time..

9JOf1nv.gif

frank-mir-headphones.gif

I assume getting pulled means he still gets paid, right? Whereas if he'd pulled himself he'd get bupkis?

Makes sense.

He then went on to talk about how much he wanted to beat Werdum, but I just didn’t buy it. He’s been in the fight business long enough to know that you don’t make such claims so close to a fight. I think he might have wanted an out.
Pretty much what I was thinking when I heard him talking about the pain and weed etc.. he was begging for someone to pull him off the card ..

No one's yet mentioned that Dana may have pressured Cain into committing to the fight despite having an injury. This may not be the 1st time & would help to explain his support for fighters benefits.

Koscheck is the only "good guy" who was at AKA.

Yea call me crazy but this theory has legs.

Think about it.. GSP is not fighting so it's irrelevant they can't touch him in the same time his voice ain't as powerful cause he ain't competing he ain't making waves from the sidelines.

Kennedy the majority of fans don't like the dude and he lost so easy win for Dana.

Cowboy that goof got a phone call and went running.

Schaub with his podcast got a tad of heat (we own Hollywood you goof back down) and quit the union.

Cain the big HW star that can easily get to crow jewel HW tittle in 2 steps and will have mikes in his face if he goes for a tittle fight but hey now.. he talked about an injury wanting to position himself in a time-frame so he doesn't get fuck but Dana still fucked him now the 'fans' are turning on him and he will be out for what 5-6 months before he gets a fight maybe more and he will get like a top 10 or something like that down the line while the tittle shots are giving to others.. basically he fucked his 2017 year up no big tittle shot for him.

They killed that union like cold assassins.
Very conspirationish but not totally impossible. It definitely stinks but lets wait until more stench emerges.
I assume getting pulled means he still gets paid, right? Whereas if he'd pulled himself he'd get bupkis?

Makes sense.
I don't think he gets his "show money" for not showing up but he's definitely insured and taken care of by the UFC (I hope).

Back