Cain is probably my favorite fighter, but....

Fighters can carry whatever flag they want

I wouldn't care if he came in carrying in a burning yank flag

I find it very disrespectful he only carries Mexican flag out with him and not also American flag.

I mean.... why?

I don't care about the brown pride tattoo aside from it being ugly. But why carry only Mexican flag when he has lived his entire life here in the United States and in fact the ONE time he had to fight in Mexico he couldnt even stand being there to acclimate to the high altitude and got his butt whooped because of it.

I just can't stand he does that. At least carry both flags. America is where he was born and raised and went to school and had his great wrestling career and other opportunities. At the very least show some appreciation and respect and not towards a country you barely if ever even visited and your family intentionally left and risked it all to give you a better life.

Anyways that's my rant

I love that he does it.

But I'm no Murican.

TS is triggered. Somebody should let Cain know.

plinkett.jpg
Why you gotta bring Mr. Plinkett into this horseshit?

I look up to Cain so much that I'm getting a brown pride tattoo due to his inspiration. It should look nice on my alabaster complexion.

Loving the culture, land, etc. doesn't mean you wanna live there. The corrupt govt., poverty, etc. Its not as simple as "if he loves it so much then why doesn't he live there!"

He's proud to be Mexican because he is Mexican. Not sure why you're offended. Does he have to represent America for you to stop being offended? Americans.

Patriotism is a idiotic concept.

Get over it.

I agree with TS. I had a mate who came from a Serbian heritage and once he hit around 15-16 he started going way to nationalistic with it. Attending sports he couldn't even care about like water polo, starting riots at tennis games each time it was a serb player against a croation etc etc

He always showed a bit of hostility towards his home country Australia, I can't remember him ever giving praise to his home country where he was born, raised and educated.

He's proud to be Mexican because he is Mexican. Not sure why you're offended. Does he have to represent America for you to stop being offended? Americans.
If we go to his wikipedia ,says that he is from California. Also his spanish is way too bad for a mexican. Werdum has very good spanish even with his portuguese accent,yes he used to live in spain but still. Gastelum is a guy who speaks spanish in almost native level

If we go to his wikipedia ,says that he is from California. Also his spanish is way too bad for a mexican. Werdum has very good spanish even with his portuguese accent,yes he used to live in spain but still. Gastelum is a guy who speaks spanish in almost native level
Are you Spanish? Cain speaks perfect Spanish so I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. Just because he's not overly formal with his Spanish doesn't mean it's bad. What kind of logic is this? If you have trouble understanding his perfect Spanish, I think you're the one bad at speaking it, tbh. Cain is Mexican. It's ok, Americans, you can still support him.

I agree with TS. I had a mate who came from a Serbian heritage and once he hit around 15-16 he started going way to nationalistic with it. Attending sports he couldn't even care about like water polo, starting riots at tennis games each time it was a serb player against a croation etc etc

He always showed a bit of hostility towards his home country Australia, I can't remember him ever giving praise to his home country where he was born, raised and educated.
I'm guessing as a white guy he probably wasnt discriminated against the way most mexican americans are in this country. Serbs def don't have the history of violence and institutional racism in australia that we do in the states. I'm suprised more people don't know this. Why does Cain not consider himself American as he does mexican? because racist white people made him feel that way. its that simple.

Last edited:
I find it very disrespectful he only carries Mexican flag out with him and not also American flag.

I mean.... why?

I don't care about the brown pride tattoo aside from it being ugly. But why carry only Mexican flag when he has lived his entire life here in the United States and in fact the ONE time he had to fight in Mexico he couldnt even stand being there to acclimate to the high altitude and got his butt whooped because of it.

I just can't stand he does that. At least carry both flags. America is where he was born and raised and went to school and had his great wrestling career and other opportunities. At the very least show some appreciation and respect and not towards a country you barely if ever even visited and your family intentionally left and risked it all to give you a better life.

Anyways that's my rant
You know why? do you honestly not know why?

B/C casual whitey would throw a shit storm that a brown guy is carrying the 'Merican flag and not some idiot with daddy issues who can't throw a spinning leg kick to lose himself a championship strap like weidman.

Are you Spanish? Cain speaks perfect Spanish so I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. Just because he's not overly formal with his Spanish doesn't mean it's bad. What kind of logic is this? If you have trouble understanding his perfect Spanish, I think you're the one bad at speaking it, tbh. Cain is Mexican. It's ok, Americans, you can still support him.
I'm from Argentina and it was weird when the promo for the fight with Werdum was going on, it was like listen a child speak and if he is from California, he's from America,not Mexico.

I'm from Argentina and it was weird when the promo for the fight with Werdum was going on, it was like listen a child speak and if he is from California, he's from America,not Mexico.
mexico is in america. north america.

Very important issue. Cain make Statue of Liberty sad

crying_lady_liberty.png

a state that used to belong to mexico and has many ethnic mexican americans who were persecuted by the racist white US government and its citizens.
if we go in that way, i'm from Spain and also from England,because where i live used to be part of those countries. Maybe a littler Toba and Wichi because those tribes also used to live here.

Back