Cain is probably my favorite fighter, but....

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I find it very disrespectful he only carries Mexican flag out with him and not also American flag.

I mean.... why?

I don't care about the brown pride tattoo aside from it being ugly. But why carry only Mexican flag when he has lived his entire life here in the United States and in fact the ONE time he had to fight in Mexico he couldnt even stand being there to acclimate to the high altitude and got his butt whooped because of it.

I just can't stand he does that. At least carry both flags. America is where he was born and raised and went to school and had his great wrestling career and other opportunities. At the very least show some appreciation and respect and not towards a country you barely if ever even visited and your family intentionally left and risked it all to give you a better life.

Anyways that's my rant

I find it very disrespectful he only carries Mexican flag out with him and not also American flag.

I mean.... why?

I don't care about the brown pride tattoo aside from it being ugly. But why carry only Mexican flag when he has lived his entire life here in the United States and in fact the ONE time he had to fight in Mexico he couldnt even stand being there to acclimate to the high altitude and got his butt whooped because of it.

I just can't stand he does that. At least carry both flags. America is where he was born and raised and went to school and had his great wrestling career and other opportunities. At the very least show some appreciation and respect and not towards a country you barely if ever even visited and your family intentionally left and risked it all to give you a better life.

Anyways that's my rant
I get what youre saying and I agree with you for the most part but who gives a shit

hes proud of his heritage deal with it.

r68g0.jpg

right. If he lives it so much he should fucking live there

It would hurt his marketing with the Mexican community and most American fans of his don't care except you it seems.

As a mexican-american I couldn't care less either way.

Cain speaks Spanish at the high school level, its a marketing scheme and his own delusions that he has "brown pride" probably cause of the sacrifices his dad made. But bro ur dad made all these sacrifices so you could BE IN America. I understand being proud of your heritage but I hate the tat and the way he speaks of his heritage as if it built him

I mean.... why?

Anyways that's my rant
According to Maestro Werdum, He is a "Fake Mexican"

Because Mexicans are proud of where there families come from. It ain't easy to swim across that fuckin river. Trump 2016 mother fuckers (I ain't racist I'm just a asshole and I ain't voting for Trump cause I'm a felon) arriba La Raza

You're a confirmed racist. How dare you

I mean.... why?

Anyways that's my rant
Tito did it right by doing a dual flag. Respect.

I mean.... why?

Anyways that's my rant

Ts. A lot of people see America as people who opressed other. The flag is blood colors due to the murdering of the natives and slavery of blacks.

Merica people act like they are innocent all the time and make excuses for there actions.

Cain pays homage to his ancestors first. Most people don't, they forget their ancestors history and there struggles.

There is no need to carry any flags at all. This isn't the Olympics.

Back