Cain is gonna get knocked out

Luke Rockhold's Chin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ngannoi just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. He’s gonna charge Cain every round.

Cain’s stricking is shit and greatly overrated. His wrestling also sucks and is heavily dependent on his cardio and power

Btw his cardio has never been the same since USADA, just saying

Ngannou gonna knock this bum out

1d9.png

Ngannou has exactly 2 minutes to win. Anything past means Francis is already on his back.

No

He carries power into even the 5th round when exhausted. He has very good cardio after the Stipe fight
the difference is Cain is better on the ground than Stipe, if stipe can take francis down for sure Cain can. And Cain grapples with DC, he'll most likely finish Francis if he gets him down. All Cain has to do is bob and weave, dive for the legs without having his cranium elbowed, kneed, or uppercutted through the side of his head., It will probably go like DC Lewis if it doesn't go like Ngannou Blaydes 2 in the opening.

It will be close, but wrestling is Cains strong suit. He will take him down and submit him

I don't trust either fighter I think Cain's been gone too long too jump back into the big fire of N'gannou and N'gannou lacks real fight IQ to beat a wily vet like Cain. Brute force & ignorance will only get you so far past the scrubs and unprepared but against vets you need much more...

With that said I'm kind of leaning towards the brute force & ignorance of N'gannou

Back