Cain is going to KILL Junior

I'm going to go ahead and amend my signature now, just for you TS.

I believe what my signature says, I also like JDS better as a person. Anyone who gets a racially charged tattoo like 'brown pride' or 'white pride' - no difference to me, it's a brand of stupidity.

The Ubereem is chortling at this thread.

JDS wins again. Cain doesn't have the chin and JDS is a killer.

I really doubt anyone on the planet can dominate JDS. But you have a point TS, before that fight Cain was considered the more dangerous opponent. He had the wrestling, good striking, and legendary cardio/pace. Then he gets caught and suddenly he doesnt have what it takes to beat JDS. Its so simplistic.

Had JDS stuffed Cain's best TDs for a whole round, or been taken down and gotten up again, i would believe that too. But we didnt get to see much of what Cain could do. And early KO's rarely happen again, esepcially against someone of Cains calibre.

If champions chose their opponents, JDS would pick Cain over and over and over again.

Sorry TS but he's tailor made for Junior's fist. Not his fault, just the way he's built.

Yea..just like in the first fight...

I hope it is a really exciting fight unlike the first one. I am pulling for JDS since he at least shows love for the country where he was born.

oh damn he put KILL in capitals... Cain is most likely going to win now..

I believe Cains real chance to beating JDS is to continuely throw leg kicks and wear him as the rounds passes by. If Cain comes into this fight just looking for the takedown, it might be another JDS tko win because we all know JDS can't be taken down, and when so, he can't be kept there for long.

Cain got rocked (legs briefly giving out) a few times against Congo. Of course he's alot better now (JDS is also lightyears from Congo), but that doesn't change his chin. If he gets hit clean, he will go down again.

jds will win via tko, then lose to overeem by tko

I rarely dream about MMA, but last night Cain won his belt back from JDS.

I just hope it's a good, competitive bout and no one gets hurt.

Back