Cain is going to humble Ngannou.

<36>

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been laughing my ass off over the past few hours on Sherdog.

That's the beauty of Sherdog. The other fight websites are full of jabronis. This is the only one with a good mix of analysis and humor. Being a Sherdogger is like serving time in prison. We all know it, we're proud of it, and we don't talk about it with normal people.

I’m hoping for the predator to win. Not bothered about cain, he is so 2013

Ngannou was kind of arrogant in the lead up to the Reem and Stipe fights. I think he just got caught up on the hype, he's seemed very humble since then, was brought down to earth and seems like a genuinely nice guy.
Trashtalking fighters can make more money, end of story. I can understand casual fans, but seriously hardcores shouldn't even care about it, it's spectacle for masses. Ngannou is fighter, what do you expect from him? He is supernice anyway for UFCs standards...

Trashtalking fighters can make more money, end of story. I can understand casual fans, but seriously hardcores shouldn't even care about it, it's spectacle for masses. Ngannou is fighter, what do you expect from him? He is supernice anyway for UFCs standards...
Supposedly he was big timing people behind the scenes too.
I agree though, it's totally understandable and he does seem like a very nice guy.

Cheick fucking Kongo flash KOd Cain about 37 times when Cain was young and supposed to be amazing. Cain is scared of black dudes. Ngannou finishes the job via KO.

Imagine how awkward it was in the dressing room after that.

Sheikhy Baby camel clutched the back of Hogan's head into the tip of his boner, and they both knew it, and so did everyone watching...

If it's only the tip it doesn't count baba.

Cheick fucking Kongo flash KOd Cain about 37 times when Cain was young and supposed to be amazing. Cain is scared of black dudes. Ngannou finishes the job via KO.

What that suppose to mean you jabroni racist , don't make me get the Tyron Woodley in the booty on you !!

I don't have cable TV. Is there a way to pay for this card?

Back