Cain is going to humble Ngannou.

MMAfanJabroniJew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Worse than Sheiky baby humble the English language

And whoever say the Ngannou wins is jabroni , Cain will be he champ by the end of this year.

Was with you until

"Cain will be he champ by the end of this year."

Ngannou seems pretty humble anyway so I can't see another win or loss changing his level of humble.

Every body is obsessed with this "humbling" bullshit lol

Have you not seen Francis in interviews? All he does is praise Cain and how good he was when he was champ

Ngannou was kind of arrogant in the lead up to the Reem and Stipe fights. I think he just got caught up on the hype, he's seemed very humble since then, was brought down to earth and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Ngannou is gonna send Cain back to the hospital.

Francis-Ngannou-Alistair-Overeem-Stipe-Miocic.jpg

I worry about Francis handling another beatdown. How is he going to comeback at 65? He is inspiring to other senior citizens, but it may be time to retire if Cain goes 10-9/10-08 for 5 rounds.

You're bring sheiky back, nice. Of course Stipe permanently humbled Ngannou, the real question is how hard has Francis worked on keeping the fight standing? Can he pull the trigger and get a few shots in without fear of being taken down. Even Cheik Kongo had some moments on the feet against Cain, if Ngannou can have his moments, it just might be enough to pull off the upset. I doubt it, but there's always the proverbial punchers chance.

I worry about Francis handling another beatdown. How is he going to comeback at 65? He is inspiring to other senior citizens, but it may be time to retire if Cain goes 10-9/10-08 for 5 rounds.

<36>

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been laughing my ass off over the past few hours on Sherdog.

You're bring sheiky back, nice. Of course Stipe permanently humbled Ngannou, the real question is how hard has Francis worked on keeping the fight standing? Can he pull the trigger and get a few shots in without fear of being taken down. Even Cheik Kongo had some moments on the feet against Cain, if Ngannou can have his moments, it just might be enough to pull off the upset. I doubt it, but there's always the proverbial punchers chance.

In all honesty without the Sheiky baby silliness , you are correct , any shot landed by that beast of a man Ngannou could spell trouble for Cain , but Cain has faced much more skilled strikers ..... JDS being an obvious example ..... And well ...... Cain did a humbling on him like no other.

Francis doesn't come off as cocky or arrogant to me from what I've seen. The phrase 'Cain will humble ngannou' isn't the best choice of words probably.

My prediction is Cain beats Ngannou then gets a fight with Stipe. If Cain wins against Stipe, DC retires. If Stipe wins, DC fights Stipe in his retirement fight.

In all honesty without the Sheiky baby silliness , you are correct , any shot landed by that beast of a man Ngannou could spell trouble for Cain , but Cain has faced much more skilled strikers ..... JDS being an obvious example ..... And well ...... Cain did a humbling on him like no other.
Did not JDS knock Cain out in their first fight?

Back