Cain injured AGAIN

1. Is normal.

2. Werdum vs Edmond.

Werdum and Cain are still fighting..

big nose guy said the fight was still on and cain was training yesterday, but already has a surgery aka excuse lined up for early january

Its BS. He is still fighting as far as I know.

Its been reported that he was pulled but it was all hearsay.

You knew this was out since yesterday and still thought you was the first with the news today?
giphy.gif

It's an ongoing saga with the Cain injury. Just follow Ariel's twitter page for updates and stuff

Cain booked a surgery in advance because he knows Werdum will finish him with a brutal knee bar damaging his knee once again

He trains at shitty AKA..... of course he's injured.

That's why Khabib can never be champ. Between praying and all his injuries we would have even more fake belts.

He's always injured, still fighting as far as I know. If he did pull out would be cool if they could get Barnett to step in on short notice.

I don't know, to injure yourself as much as much as Cain you got to be really stupid as a human being.

Cm punk vs edmond......werdum would kill him and we don't want to kill him we just want to hurt him really really bad

CM Punk vs Edmond is fine, but Sherdoggers will start to call Edmond GOAT when he styles on Punk. Can you handle that?

Hopefully he won't pull out. If he does. JDS vs. Werdum no doubt.

Winner get's a TS.

There's been a few threads on this TS and as of right now, everyone is saying Cain is still going to fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back