Cain in seriously overrated

Prime fedor would have ended the fight. Just like he did with big nog on multiple occasions.

somehow cain is getting more flack for not finishing one of the toughest hw's in the world then ben henderson and GSP (in some of his early decisions before it reached a streak) combined

He had JDS wobbling and swollen up, and STILL he couldn't even finish him!

If I was fighting JDS, I would've thrown a hurricane windmill punch to knock him out

bouncy-balls-fail.gif

Both fighters looked like shite. Both were scared from the beginning and couldn't perform like they usually do. U could feel the fear when cain tried those desperate take downs and when JDS was barely throwing any punch. I woul say cain's confidence level was at 4 and Jds's was at 0. Cain from Brock's fight would have killed this pathetic JDS in less than 3 minutes. The same could be said for JDS. JDS from JDS x Yvel would have koed Cain in the first round for sure. I was rooting 4 JDS so I am kind of disappointed, but at the same time happy to see that Fedor is still by far the most accomplished and solid hw ever.

He literally just won the UFC HW belt and he's overrated? I think he's doing ok

How about we tip out hat to JDS for not getting finished instead of bashing Cain?

By your logic GSP woold suck......

He had JDS wobbling and swollen up, and STILL he couldn't even finish him!

If I was fighting JDS, I would've thrown a hurricane windmill punch to knock him out

Cool story. Happy new year!

I retract my initial statement

Instead of a windmill hurricane punch, I would've tomahawk elbow dropped JDS from the top of the cage

I'm not big enough to be a heavyweight, but my 120lbs frame will give me the advantage in agility and flexibilitiness

Back