Cain in seriously overrated

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He had JDS wobbling and swollen up, and STILL he couldn't even finish him!

If I was fighting JDS, I would've thrown a hurricane windmill punch to knock him out

And you would have broken your delicate hand on his iron jaw.

iZHC1S9BVUqL6.gif

If I was fighting JDS, I would've thrown a hurricane windmill punch to knock him out

Aside from the aftermath of the overhand right in the first round, he didn't really try to finish him.

Plenty of chances for RNC's and ground and pound, but Cain chose to fore-go that and pace himself.

He more than likely could've finished him. Not to take away from JDS, the man has the heart of a lion.

That's easy to say when you're sitting comfortably on your couch so if Cain is overrated what does that make JDS who Cain made his bitch

You couldn't fight your way out of this forum but feel free to be a real badass here.

Maybe because JDS has a very good chin. He took some serious shots from Cain and didn't get finished.

The UFC Heanvyweight Champion of the World is seriously overrated? I think not.

but you didnt fight him, instead youre just a piss week key board warrior who hasnt ever had the balls to face another man in a fight.

That's why you aren't in the UFC and Cain is HW champion

I don't think you understand the difference between someone who is unable to do something and someone who is cautious and as such, does not attempt to do something.

Waste. Landia.

Back