Cain didnt want to finish jds

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ElPaquito, Oct 19, 2013.

1. ElPaquito

ElPaquito White Belt

Everytime he wobbled jds he would rush and clinch him and proceded to deliver this huge beating. I Seriously think this was on porpose Cain has the aura of a stone killer

2. Slapchoppin

Slapchoppin Brown Belt

so you're saying he finished him on accident?

3. 99Silva

99Silva Banned Banned

He was being cautious and smart not clumsy and dumb~

4. KotaroTheWolf

KotaroTheWolf Purple Belt

5. countswagula

countswagula Gold Belt

Any number of refs would have stopped the fight on the third, that was a bit of an oversigght by Cain if that's the case.

6. does he lift

does he lift White Belt

Why wouldn't he want to finish him?
    He proved a point in the second fight, why the need to do it again?
    He tried to finish him, he couldn't. Junior's got one hell of a heart and chin to top it off.

7. Chet Ubetcha

Chet Ubetcha Asymmetrical Belt

He tried finishing him the first two times he had him seriously in trouble (Herb nearly stopped it, too). I think Cain realized that if he gave JDS any distance, he still had the power to really hurt him, so he clinched to try and wear him down further and take his distance away. He wasn't very successful with the TD's this time, either. I would have liked to have seen if Junior could have held on and done anything with that choke instead of knocking himself silly. Probably nothing, but this was kind of a crappy ending considering all the punishment he was taking and still fighting back.

8. Metrognome

Metrognome Purple Belt

Rogan and Goldie called it, JDS was wobbled but still had the ability to put one on Cain if he didn't fight smart. Cain still laid a beating on him despite the strategy, props to the champ. Back to the ladder for Junior.

9. TeamDuffee

TeamDuffee Blue Belt

Except he did finish him.

10. Ronnie Dunavin

Ronnie Dunavin Blue Belt

He beat JDS convincingly again, but JDS actually finished himself when he bounced his head off the mat. That is a TKO, but Cain didn't actually finish him. BTW, I like them both, just saying.

11. jalisco1

jalisco1 Blue Belt

Its sad what some of you guys are hanging on to. Cain hit the Switch and Junior was so tired and beaten he faceplanted. By saying he didnt finish him, you are saying the same results would have happened if that occurred in the 1st round. It was a prolonged beating, the 3rd round mauling, and he was exhausted.

12. Billthebutcher2

Billthebutcher2 Green Belt

He was being a little safe because JDS still had some serious pop in his punches. He just kept smothering him until he wore him out and finished him. It's real grinding, soul stealing stuff.

13. JoeHoganKush**

JoeHoganKush** Banned Banned

Agreed. After Cain knocked JDS to the floor with a hook(I think it was the 3rd round) JDS was wobbled as fuk and it was there for Cain to finish. But he continued to press him. I thought he could have finished him then.