Cain DESERVES a rematch!

Either a troll or a 10 year old made this thread

Go UFC La Paz, let's crank this one up.

The first fight wasn't fair because of altitude.

Funny stuff. Fair has nothing to so with it. He had the same opportunity to go to Mexico City and acclimate himself to the altitude that Werdum did. He opted to get his butt kicked instead.

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

no thx. Werdum beat him badly. Cain wasnt the only one fighting at alltitude....

Cain is a rematch machine. I'd like to see him only fight people he's already fought for the rest of his career.

He should have to fight one or two non-JDS/Big Foot opponents and win impressively before getting another shot at the title.

No and i am saying it as a fan. He needs 1 or 2 fights.

Yes. The world needs more Cain rematches. We have not seen enough of those.

If he loves Mexico so much why didn't he go there earlier than fucking two weeks out? Even Javier pleaded with him to go earlier but he refused. Rookie mistake by Cain. I think Werdum would beat him anyways but he lowered his chances big time.

Cain deserves Stipe.

Yea it's pretty sad that Javier had to plead with him just to get him to come out two weeks early. I don't know when I trained I always had the mindset that I listened to the coach period. I didn't question I just listened. At the same time I wasn't a professional fighter/world champion.

For sure , and pretty all the time when champ loses he gets a rematch , i would say not all the time it is fair and interesant to watch , but in this case it should be a rematch , the long lay off of cain , some how i want to sea it.

I like Cain and hope he works his way to a rematch but hated having such an injury prone champion, so I'm fine with AA or JDS getting the first crack at Werdum

Nope. He got shit on. He can fight his way back. It's not like he was a great champion. He fought the same 2 guys for like 15 years

He needs at least 1 more impressive win after that poor showing to get another shot.

Have him go a couple fights and prove that he can not get injured. We shouldn't be waiting years between title fights.

Back